Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Oh.....maybe keep trying! And if not id email them!

Robin hood men in tights smiler! Its old but gold!

I was on to someone in Customer Care and they have to pass the details on to someone in the US who'll tell this woman to change the details. I think.
    KKkitty wrote: »
    My fiance's brother's ex decided to tell her 6 year old son that my fiance isn't my oldest son's real dad. It wasn't her place to tell her son that and my oldest will be told the truth when he's old enough to understand it. His real dad didn't want him at all and I met my fiance when my oldest was just about 2 years old. My fiance even wanted my oldest to call him daddy from the word go and loves him like his own. Sorry for the rant :(

Good Lord, what an absolute cow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,175 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Apart from the b*itch of the ex that was exactly the situation with my older sister..she was accidentally told that by my nanna when she was 21 because she though she knew already, dad could just never bring it up! She'll realise whats shes done eventually kitty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

My fiance's brother's ex decided to tell her 6 year old son that my fiance isn't my oldest son's real dad. It wasn't her place to tell her son that and my oldest will be told the truth when he's old enough to understand it. His real dad didn't want him at all and I met my fiance when my oldest was just about 2 years old. My fiance even wanted my oldest to call him daddy from the word go and loves him like his own. Sorry for the rant :(

Not her place or business to discuss your family life with other people. Your kids are in a loving stable environment.

She needs a firm kick where the sun don't shine.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

evening all:)

I'm all for the ipods, I've had mine for a few years ( getting one and learning how to use it at first was how i got into computers). Anyway its going strong and it goes everywhere with me. However, the software to use the ipod, emm no way, not a fan of itunes!

any good comedy films recommendations, I need something to cheer me up tonight!

Some of my favourite comedies:
    Any of the Monty Python films.
    Airplane!
    The Naked Gun series.
    The Cornetto Trilogy films.
    Happy Gilmore & The Waterboy.
    Team America: World Police.

Ah team america, f*ck yeah!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I don't even know what she was talking about to bring it up in the first place but I wouldn't do that to anyone. Kids will say stuff back. Her son told my fiance who's his uncle and my fiance said he'll say something to her :eek:

Anything with Jim Carrey in it is always good for a laugh, except for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and The Number 23. Ace Ventura is the bomb. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I don't even know what she was talking about to bring it up in the first place but I wouldn't do that to anyone. Kids will say stuff back. Her son told my fiance who's his uncle and my fiance said he'll say something to her :eek:

Yeah, 6 year olds are rarely known for understanding the gravity of situations like that.

He should definitely say something to her. Seriously, how does that conversation come about with a six year old!

She tells her kids way too much!! If you met her she'd tell you her life story. While my daughter was in the incubator she was in my ear complaining about my fiance's brother and telling me all her problems with him and stuff he was allegedly doing to her.

• Advertisement

Well, she sounds delightful. Honestly, don't let her away with that. It's none of her business, and not her place to tell anyone, let alone a child who is very likely to repeat it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Angron wrote: »
    Some of my favourite comedies:
    Any of the Monty Python films.
    Airplane!
    The Naked Gun series.
    The Cornetto Trilogy films.
    Happy Gilmore & The Waterboy.
    Team America: World Police.

Adam Sandler?! :eek::eek:

expected more from you Angron

wprathead wrote: »
    Adam Sandler?! :eek::eek:

expected more from you Angron

Those are pretty much the only two films he's been in I can say I really liked. Particularly considering just how terrible his films have been in the last 5-10 years.

You dont need to justify yourself to prathead angron

(:p)

I actually quite enjoyed the movie Click. Bawled at the end as well. :o

any good comedy films recommendations, I need something to cheer me up tonight!

Four Lions
    Death at a Funeral (British version!)
    In The Loop
    Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Those are pretty much the only two films he's been in I can say I really liked. Particularly considering just how terrible his films have been in the last 5-10 years.

Actually Waterboy is actually quite good now that I think about it - but never got the appeal of Happy Gilmore I'm afraid..
    You dont need to justify yourself to prathead angron

(:p)

hush you:pac:

Dont you hush me boy i bought you cider last week! :pac:

Lol, just saw an ad on here for Aviva MultiCar and my head went "Spot me, Bren!" :p

I do amuse myself sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Dont you hush me boy i bought you cider last week! :pac:

Inter Lair dating was it?!

• Advertisement

Lol, just saw an ad on here for Aviva MultiCar and my head went "Spot me, Bren!" :p

I do amuse myself sometimes.

Fecking hate Mario Rosenstock.

Me and WP used to live behind eachother hugo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

That I did not know! :o

I miss being up in Galway.

Didnt expect ya to hugo :) we cant be spreading rumours like that around :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Who was behind who ?

:D

Come back to us angron!

Fecking hate Mario Rosenstock.

Lol, I was trying to remember if if was you or Lith that didn't like him! :p

Thanks everyone :) My sister was babysitting for us when I was pregnant with my daughter and this woman called into my house with her kids and told my sister everything about her life. My sister wanted the ground to swallow her. Adam Sandler is my mind numbing guilty pleasure when it comes to movies :O

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Who was behind who ?

:D
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0D2u42E3icwOLU1S69TxxnNeI0FWKp8RrVTYeTgsL1v9-Jsp2Xw
    I miss being up in Galway.

Ah **** you not still up here? :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement