Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Marcelo:p

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Looks like your prediction is gone Grid.

We shoulda had a wager on it!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Neymar is a goodlooking guy IMO. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Saucy PP :P

He looks like chocolate.. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

He looks like chocolate.. ;)

Paws likes the sweet sporty types.

*** Digs out a pair of runners & shorts from back of wardrobe & does star jumps ****

:D

I don't really have a type as such though tbh

Right, I'm wrecked. Need some zzzzzz...

Night!

night night, don't let the bed bugs bite.

Croatia unlucky not to get something from that match Ted!

played well in first half.

Missed penalty, but going by comments I saw online, it was a soft one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Sip, sip, sip... Ohhhhhhh I love strong dark java! Now I'm bright-eyed and feather tailed! :D

**Eyes up Swannie's tail & broken broom in the corner.

Looks like it would work**

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **Eyes up Swannie's tail & broken broom in the corner.

Looks like it would work**
    Spins about. Stares Ted in eyes, not blinking. Goes delta wings. Slowly slides into forward stance, ready to leap and kick!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Black Swan wrote: »
    Spins about. Stares Ted in eyes, not blinking. Goes delta wings. Slowly slides into forward stance, ready to leap and kick!

Easy there Kung Fu Swan, me thinks you've had just a bit too much java

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Easy there Kung Fu Swan, me thinks you've had just a bit too much java
    Swan is totally WIRED in this javahouse! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

Morning Hugo, beware the Swan, she's had one too many java

Morning Hugo

Mornin' Lithman! How's it hangin' there?
    beware the Swan, she's had one too many java

Cheers for the heads up! :D

Mornin' Lithman! How's it hangin' there?

Cheers for the heads up! :D

So far, so good, though may be off to never never land soon, gettin very sleepy, no worries with the heads up, actually maybe wise to keep your head down just in case.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Not saying what number, but there are around 700 posts until this thread is locked

• Advertisement

Not saying what number, but there are around 700 posts until this thread is locked

Looks like I won't be heading to bed tonight afterall! :D

Well that's not fair, whatever happened to being the first to post #10,000?

Hi wolf! Wish you had not mentioned this while Lith was around. Now he will pull and all nighter showering us with his posts. :eek:

How's Hugo?

Damn right, i shall man the trenches of The Black Vatican and defend my turf until the very end.

Even if i did go to sleep right now, there is no way this place would be locked n' boarded by the time i come back later today

How's Hugo?

Hi there SwanSwan!

I'm alright thanks. How are you? :)

Hi there SwanSwan!

I'm alright thanks. How are you? :)

Does a little bow. Just grand Hugo. :D:D
    Damn right, i shall man the trenches of The Black Vatican and defend my turf until the very end
    I'm looking for an excuse to party this weekend. Not that I need one... Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe when I hit 2000 total posts in the Noct forum?

**LOOKS**

Black Swan Noct forum = 1,998 posts! Just 2 more and I will have an excuse to party this weekend! :D

EDIT: No wait... only 1 more, cause this one counts!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Just watched The Grey with Liam Neeson. Seriously good film. Sister text me on viber earlier saying to switch to channel 4 to watch a documentary on dogs which are used in dog fights but couldn't bring myself to look at it.

I'm looking for an excuse to party this weekend. Not that I need one... Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe when I hit 2000 total posts in the Noct forum?

**LOOKS**

Black Swan Noct forum = 1,998 posts! Just 2 more and I will have an excuse to party this weekend! :D

EDIT: No wait... only 1 more, cause this one counts!

Almost there Swanny, you can do it :P

KKkitty wrote: »
    Just watched The Grey with Liam Neeson. Seriously good film. Sister text me on viber earlier saying to switch to channel 4 to watch a documentary on dogs which are used in dog fights but couldn't bring myself to look at it.

+1 on that, got the dvd somewhere, haven't watched it in ages, people who use dogs for those sort of activities are the absolute scum of the earth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

+1 on that, got the dvd somewhere, haven't watched it in ages, people who use dogs for those sort of activities are the absolute scum of the earth.

It was my second outing with that film :D Honestly Liam Neeson is a brilliant actor. Whatever the role he does an amazing job with it. Some people are genuinely twisted in the head for using dogs in that way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement