Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Party away Swannie!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

KKkitty wrote: »
    Just watched The Grey with Liam Neeson.
    Ohhhhhhhh. I just love to watch Liam Neeson. He is so... so... so... very... very... :o

2000 Black Swan Noct/Lair Posts!

birthday-party.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It was my second outing with that film :DHonestly Liam Neeson is a brilliant actor. Whatever the role he does an amazing job with it. Some people are genuinely twisted in the head for using dogs in that way.

No doubt about that, long may Neeson continue making movies....
    Those are the kind of people who deserve a very very slow & agonizing death
    (That's just my opinion, not sure who'd agree with me.)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Black Swan wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhhh. I just love to watch Liam Neeson. He is so... so... so... very... very... :o

2000 Black Swan Lair Posts!

birthday-party.gif

*Puts on remixed version of Swan Lake for Swannie* :D Never mind There's Something About Mary!! There's definitely Something About Liam :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    No doubt about that, long may Neeson continue making movies....
    Those are the kind of people who deserve a very very slow & agonizing death
    (That's just my opinion, not sure who'd agree with me.)

Possibly being attacked by a gang of dogs who've had enough. It would be poetic justice. Great actors like Neeson are few and far between nowadays imo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Well that's not fair, whatever happened to being the first to post #10,000?

I said I was picking a random number way back when we first opened this thread. Said number (thank you rng) has been residing on a sticky note next to my monitor since then

I said I was picking a random number way back when we first opened this thread. Said number (thank you rng) has been residing on a sticky note next to my monitor since then

You tell him Wolfman!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Next time I locking on a random number between 9900 and 10000.

Post #26 of this thread. YOU WERE WARNED!

Booo-urns, booo-urns i say (Then again arguing a Mod's decision wouldn't be a wise thing)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*Puts on remixed version of Swan Lake for Swannie*
    Slips into black ballerina outfit, stretches towards the ceiling up on toes, twirls, with wings tucked in.

There's definitely Something About Liam :P
    Not sure what I like about him, but he catches my eye. Never dated anyone like him. I don't find him clothes horse handsome at all. Rather his soft spoken Belfast street fighting persona, and acting style, especially in the first Taken... Like wow, if a girl got into trouble with the bad guys, can you picture him coming to your rescue? Eeeeeeeeee... gads! Now I'm sounding like a romance novel reader, and I hate that genre!

• Advertisement

Booo-urns, booo-urns i say (Then again arguing a Mod's decision wouldn't be a wise thing)

Indeed it would be most unwise to do so.

Moving on then, until said unknown number generated by Wolf is hit, i'mma go down swingin and ensure a Lithium's Lunatic Lair 3: The Black Vatican MKII

Slips into black ballerina outfit, stretches towards the ceiling up on toes, twirls, with wings tucked in.

Not sure what I like about him, but he catches my eye. Never dated anyone like him. I don't find him clothes horse handsome at all. Rather his soft spoken Belfast street fighting persona, and acting style, especially in the first Taken... Like wow, if a girl got into trouble with the bad guys, can you picture him coming to your rescue? Eeeeeeeeee... gads! Now I'm sounding like a romance novel reader, and I hate that genre!

I love his accent :) He just seems so lovable and rugged I think. When his wife died I felt so sorry for him :( They seemed like the sort of Hollywood couple that definitely would have been shuffling to the Oscars in their zimmer frames.

You tell him Wolfman!

:eek: Taking sides eh Hugo? :p

The Black Vatican MKII
    No matter who wins, I obviously like Black! :D

*Innunendo klaxon* Paging xPPx to the lair, Ms Paws to the lair please

:eek: Taking sides eh Hugo? :p

I'm only looking out for my own interests friendo! :D

Is it true that once one goes black, it is often the case that one doesn't go back?

I'm only looking out for my own interests friendo! :D

Is it true that once one goes black, it is often the case that one doesn't go back?

How many brown envelopes were you handed :P, if xPPx were here she'd go into full on innuendo mode

No arguing in the lair please. We're all friends here :)

Not when there's a new lair thread up for grabs, that's when the kid gloves are thrown aside......... and it gets serious, but when all is said & done, friends again until it all kicks off all over again.

• Advertisement

How many brown envelopes were you handed :P

None from you yet. Handsome! ;):D

None from you yet. Handsome! ;):D

BAH GAWD YOU TREACHEROUS TRAITOR, ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT I GIVE AWAY BROWN ENVELOPES STASHED FULL OF CASH, RUMOURS, BLASPHEMOUS RUMOURS, DISAPPOINTED IN YOU HUGO, DISAPPOINTED

Don't know what happened there, Caps Lock jammed up

Not when there's a new lair thread up for grabs, that's when the kid gloves are thrown aside......... and it gets serious, but when all is said & done, friends again until it all kicks off all over again.

Exactly :D Couldn't have put it better myself.

The silliness in here is unmatched :D

Silly is good.

The silliness in here is unmatched :D

I'm not silly, just have a few screws loose haha!!

I'd say everybody here has a few loose screws that need tightening

I'm gonna hit the hay. I really wanted the Lair title but my eyelids are leaving me down!

Night all and best of luck with winning!

I'd say everybody here has a few loose screws that need tightening

I'd count myself as one of them.

• Advertisement

I'd count myself as one of them.

I'm another one who need screws tightened, been told i have a carefree lackadaisical approach to life, no idea what it means, though i'm assuming it's a good thing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement