Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*bares fangs*
    Full Moon on Friday 13th... LOOKS in mirror. Oh, oh... Swan covers mouth with wing! :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Full Moon on Friday 13th... LOOKS in mirror. Oh, oh... Swan covers mouth with wing! :eek:

*evil laughter*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SW wrote: »
    you mean........ Swannie is Harry Potter? :eek::eek::pac:
    Harry Potter? Huh? LOOKS... Something is missing. Whew! You had me worried there for a moment SW. More like Hermione. ;)

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Black Swan wrote: »
    Harry Potter? Huh? LOOKS... Something is missing. Whew! You had me worried there for a moment SW. More like Hermione. ;)
    :P:D:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm aware today is Friday, and I knew the date was the 13th, but for some reason I never thought "Friday the 13th" :pac: I think I'll watch one of the films now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Angron:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Happy Friday indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Nice to know The Black Vatican is still standing :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Nice to know The Black Vatican is still standing :D

Not long till its sephiroth's lair again :pac:

Not long till its sephiroth's lair again :pac:

Here if i hand ya a few
    brown envelopes
    will ya back off :P

• Advertisement

Here if i hand ya a few
    brown envelopes
    will ya back off :P

Sorry they might work on minty and hugo but not me :pac: :P

Sorry they might work on minty and hugo but not me :pac: :P

what about strippers, lots and lots of strippers? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Y'know what's a great feeling? Driving home on your own listening to your favourite band. :D

Y'know what's a great feeling? Driving home on your own listening to your favourite band. :D

If it's AB crank it loud, but not too loud :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening! :)

I really need to stop logging into Boards on my phone and then getting distracted by something else and forgetting about Boards :o

Watching the world cup, this is some game.

Hi kitty and angron

what about strippers, lots and lots of strippers? :P

I'm Listening...............

I'm Listening...............

Well all i got is strippers, unless you accept poker chips, and you're mad if ya think you're gonna get another lair thread :P,

Hey Seph, Angron and Lith :) How are ye this evening?

If it's AB crank it loud, but not too loud :P

It was. It was very cool. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Oh Hai Friday!
    Cinema and then maybe a 90's night tonight! I like that i can look forward to weekends now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

How do folks, how's things?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

I thought all you lovely ladies would be watching the football this evening???:P

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Oh Hai Friday!
    Cinema and then maybe a 90's night tonight! I like that i can look forward to weekends now!

Sounds good! :D

I said to my brother last night that Holland would win the World Cup and that van Persie would be top scorer... I wonder should I put money on it considering they're beating Spain 5-1 and van Persie scored twice. I might put money on for the craic now.

Ah lads Holland have landed me a sweet €40 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Friday friends! :)

Ah lads Holland have landed me a sweet €40 :D

The drinks are on Lithium! :D
    Happy Friday friends! :)

Hi Hugo!

The drinks are on Lithium! :D

Hi Hugo!

That money is going towards post Trivium drinks on Tuesday, or may stash it away for another day, g'wan the Van Persie & the Dutch :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

I said to my brother last night that Holland would win the World Cup and that van Persie would be top scorer... I wonder should I put money on it considering they're beating Spain 5-1 and van Persie scored twice. I might put money on for the craic now.

Go for it......my money's on the Dutch too!!!!!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement