Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

It's nowhere to be seen at the moment. What part of the world are you in Sol?

Vietnam, off to China tomorrow night! ;)
    I want the sun to come back :(

NO! IT BURNS!
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Not long to go so..

Heading down to the beach soon if any of the nocs care to join :D

BLASPHEMY! :eek::p
    This heat is killing me!

We're nocs. It happens :o Try 35-39C daytime temps :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Rang Samsung about the tablet and if my sister can find the receipt I'll be able to get a replacement. It was fine one minute and then nothing but lines on the screen next.

Sounds like an issue with how the screen is reading data sent to it - most likely the wee ribbon cable going to the screen is loose, but it could be the screen's driver circuit or the GPU. In any case its not really user-servicable so send it off for a warranty replacement ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Good evening :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Heyoo.

Hey Angron, how's things?

Lots of kitties in here today :p Hi all :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

I got tearaway for the vita and Minecraft for ps3,gonna see what all the type is about tearaway,only cost me 15 too!

Solitaire wrote: »
    Sounds like an issue with how the screen is reading data sent to it - most likely the wee ribbon cable going to the screen is loose, but it could be the screen's driver circuit or the GPU. In any case its not really user-servicable so send it off for a warranty replacement ;)

I surely will. It cost my sister a lot of money so I'm not going to let it go without being replaced. My son only had it a week and it went like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy nocs:)

• Advertisement

Hiya smiles :)

how's you sol?:)

Evening Smiler, Sol, Seph, anyone else who's around :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Howaya kitty smiler sol?

Not too bad Seph, yourself?

Not bad thanks

Anyone any cool plans tonight?

bit sick here steph:( a few days of rest and doing nothing I should be ok again

Not bad thanks

Anyone any cool plans tonight?

Nah, I'll probably just watch the England v Italy match later.
    bit sick here steph:( a few days of rest and doing nothing I should be ok again

Aw, I hope you feel better soon Smiler :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The fiery ball in the sky got me good today, my right arm down to my elbow is rasher red............. There's a lesson folks, always apply sun cream

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The fiery ball in the sky got me good today, my right arm down to my elbow is rasher red............. There's a lesson folks, always apply sun cream
    For my white skinned Irish Da, absolutely good advice. But for some reason I tan, not burn. Perhaps I got skin genes from my Mum's French ancestry? They don't burn either. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Covered myself with a blanket a laid on my bed because I was cold and I fell asleep for an hour. Power naps ftw.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Covered myself with a blanket a laid on my bed because I was cold and I fell asleep for an hour. Power naps ftw.
    Hi Paws! Yea, I often take power naps too. :D

BAZINGA!

:D

How's you? I'm in a weird half groggy/relaxed state right now. :cool:

In other news, my neighbour I mentioned a few times here is really ill at the moment. It's looking very bad and I feel quite guilty about complaining so much about him. :(

BAZINGA!

"Once again, you've fallen for one of my classic pranks. Bazinga!" :D

I'm in a weird half groggy/relaxed state right now. :cool:
    **Fedespressos Paws cup of java**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Black Swan wrote: »

**Fedespressos Paws cup of java**
    Can you please explain what's the difference of "Java house" to:

1. Going for a cuppa in Bewleys pre 1980s

2. Going for a cuppa in a 21st century Irish cafe

3. Whatever you want to say

My query is; what's a Java house? :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I understood it to mean a coffee-torium.

Any of ye ever watch any of the Jack Taylor series?

Can you please explain what's the difference of "Java house" to:

1. Going for a cuppa in Bewleys pre 1980s

2. Going for a cuppa in a 21st century Irish cafe

3. Whatever you want to say

My query is; what's a Java house? :o
    Be happy to answer Dex, after I have a tall cup in my javahouse later today. :P

• Advertisement

To me, java house means something like Central Perk from Friends. :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement