Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Black Swan wrote: »
    Be happy to answer Dex, after I have a tall cup in my javahouse later today. :P

Ha ah...ya wagon ya! :P

I could Google it, but on principle I won't- educate me MS Swan! Damn you!:(
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

need to pick your brains on something nocs, am thinking of planning a break away to London at the end of the year, any recommendations/places i should go? At the moment thinking of having a girly weekend away and going to a cafe with 11 cats living there. should be gas:D

At the moment thinking of having a girly weekend away and going to a cafe with 11 cats living there. should be gas:D

11 cats:eek:
    11%20cats%20eatweb_0.img_assist_custom-207x193.jpg

Well, first advice is this:

Take these guys with you:
    635x356_51_33_0.jpg

Apparently, 8 out of 10 cats prefer therm!

*orders Taxi on App and proceeds to coat check area*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to javahouse I go. Chat with ye a bit later. :cool:

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to javahouse I go. Chat with ye a bit later. :cool:

Ah ya big shoite! I still don't know what a java house is or what goes on there!:(

Sigh! Enjoy Swan:)

;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Assy McGee is a fun show.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi hugo mon

Hi hugo mon

SD mon! *offers warm embrace*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hows my main man? :D

• Advertisement

Hows my main man? :D

Not too shabby here thanks. :) How's The Lair's finest this evening there?

Not bad thanks hugo, you up to much?

Not bad thanks hugo, you up to much?

Not much really, just watching a bit of Family Guy is all.

What you up to there? :)

I got minecraft for the ps3 so im trying to play that....get any new games yourself ?

I got minecraft for the ps3 so im trying to play that....get any new games yourself ?

No I haven't although the new Wolfenstein and Enemy Front games both look promising .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hiya people

No I haven't although the new Wolfenstein and Enemy Front games both look promising .

Are you a trophy hunter hugo like myself :D?

Hiya people

Hi wolf

Are you a trophy hunter hugo like myself :D?

Not really, no! :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I am surprised Lith isn't here to defend his Lair

I am surprised Lith isn't here to defend his Lair

He'll hear his name being said! :D

How are you Wolfman?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Javahouse sipping. How's everyone? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm still up, albeit a little tipsy.

Well if it isn't my Boards fancy! ;)

Angron wrote: »
    I'm still up, albeit a little tipsy.

Grabs boards, nails, hammer, and builds a support structure for tipsy Angron. :D
    Not fancy now. Jeans, knotted oversized T, flip flops, ball cap with pony. :cool:

Ah now, buy me dinner first at least.

He'll hear his name being said! :D

How are you Wolfman?

I on vacation

Not fancy now. Jeans, knotted oversized T, flip flops, ball cap with pony. :cool:

Sounds good to me! ;)
    Angron wrote: »
    Ah now, buy me dinner first at least.

Is a takeaway alright? :D

Deal.

I on vacation
    Me too wolf. Between uni quarters. Just chilling with friends. :D

• Advertisement

This is my week of don't bother me from my job

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement