Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

:eek:
    I've visited the real Jamaica a couple times Seph. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Afternoon peeps :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anybody seen a set of keys lying around??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Afternoon peeps :-)
    Hey smiler! :D
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    **Swan quickly smooths out pocket. LOOKS in mirror and practices looking innocent**

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi smiler

Are these the keys to mintys car?

• Moderators Posts: 51,774 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Hi smiler

*vrooooooooooooooooooom*

*beep**beep*

nope! :P

*vroooooooooooooom*

If you can read this, you're too close!

Whos keys you looking for?

How's everyone?

Doing grand here myself, taking a break from writing.net is driving me mad today!

SW wrote: »
    *vrooooooooooooooooooom*

*beep**beep*

nope! :P

*vroooooooooooooom*
    COUGHS!! Waves away carbon monoxide fumes. :eek: Wish you wouldn't drive your vehicle into the Lair SW!
    Whos keys you looking for?
    It's Lith's "secret" keys... :eek:

Doing grand here myself, taking a break from writing.net is driving me mad today!
    Back to work smiler! I want my personally autographed copy. :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,774 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Black Swan wrote: »
    COUGHS!! Waves away carbon monoxide fumes. :eek: Wish you wouldn't drive your vehicle into the Lair SW!
    but it's an electric SW-mobile!! the vrooms are just played on the ipod!! :P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Hi smiler

You mean Minty's car you blew up a few pages back?

SW wrote: »
    but it's an electric SW-mobile!! the vrooms are just played on the ipod!! :P:pac:
    But it makes me virtually COUGH! Swan gets giant broom and sweeps SW and vehicle out of Lair! :pac:

No i left the keys to my new monster truck lying around, and now i can't find the blasted things

I'm gonna get something to eat and then back to work black swan :-D

You mean Minty's car you blew up a few pages back?

Shhhhhhh lith :p

No i left the keys to my new monster truck lying around, and now i can't find the blasted things

I saw minty and lady c with them last .

**Swan avoids looking in Lith's eyes, shuffles about, whistles aimless tune**
    I'm gonna get something to eat and then back to work black swan :-D
    Yes indeed smiler! Write, write, write! CRACKS whip!

Swan gimme the keys to the monster truck, or you're caffeine supply goes ka-boom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Evening all! So excited cause I'm booking in for my first tattoo at some point this week!!! :D

Evening all! So excited cause I'm booking in for my first tattoo at some point this week!!! :D

Watcha getting?

Swan gimme the keys to the monster truck, or you're caffeine supply goes ka-boom
    Who me?

**Practices looking innocent, while punching key that Fedesperessos java horde to secret location 10,000 kms west!**
    Will that be a beautiful Black Swan tattoo Doctor? :D

**Swan poses for artist drawing** (Where is SW when you need him!!)

• Advertisement

Watcha getting?

Being a massive Harry Potter nerd, I'm getting the Dark Mark :P

It's this design with a few changes

dark-mark-tattoo-by-diego-1998163848.jpg

Who me?

Will that be a beautiful Black Swan tattoo Doctor? :D

**Swan poses for artist drawing** (Where is SW when you need him!!)

Haha :P See above :L

Very nice !

Being a massive Harry Potter nerd, I'm getting the Dark Mark :P

It's this design with a few changes
    Oooooooooooooooooo... that's cool Doctor. :cool:

PS: Snake? Remind me to stay away from you should I be in the Garden of Eden! :o

Very nice !
    Oooooooooooooooooo... that's cool Doctor. :cool:

PS: Snake? Remind me to stay away from you should I be in the Garden of Eden! :o

Cheers :P

Never turn your back on a snake Swan :D

Never turn your back on a snake Swan :D

SCRIPTS! SCRIPTS! Got a re-write:

Swan suddenly appears after diving delta-winged at supersonic speed upon Harry from stratosphere! Grabs dead Albus Dumbledore's 15" Elder Wand with Thestral tail-hair core before foolish Harry Potter can break it. Gives it a swish along with "secret" spell, swooshing Harry and friends back to Hogwarts.

Keeping a safe distance and facing Doctor with snake dark mark tattoo, points Elder Wand ready to cast spell! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hello pals :)

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hello pals :)
    Hey Kitty! You arrived just in time to take over our discussion. Just to get you caught up:

Lith lost his keys to his super truck, and suspects Swan hid them.

Doctor is in a Lair standoff with Swan... Here... hands Kitty Elder Wand.

SW is AWOL, when he is supposed to be drawing cartoons of us all.

Seph is jumping in-and-out stirring the Lair stew.

Hugo is hiding behind the Lair couch. Methinks he has fallen asleep.

Smiler should be finishing lunch and should get back to writing... hands Kitty a whip to ensure she stays focused on writing.

Swan quickly flaps wings, reaches altitude, goes delta-winged, dives, and speeds way from Lair heading west. :cool: Bye all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hey Kitty! You arrived just in time to take over our discussion. Just to get you caught up:

Lith lost his keys to his super truck, and suspects Swan hid them.

Doctor is in a Lair standoff with Swan... Here... hands Kitty Elder Wand.

SW is AWOL, when he is supposed to be drawing cartoons of us all.

Seph is jumping in-and-out stirring the Lair stew.

Hugo is hiding behind the Lair couch. Methinks he has fallen asleep.

Smiler should be finishing lunch and should get back to writing... hands Kitty a whip to ensure she stays focused on writing.

Swan quickly flaps wings, reaches altitude, goes delta-winged, dives, and speeds way from Lair heading west. :cool: Bye all.

Oh man, looks like I missed a lot:eek:

*Takes Elder Wand (even though I don't know what that is...DON'T KILL ME :o) and whip* I'll keep an eye on Smiler to make sure she stays focused :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Home now, that was a loooong day. Feet are bloody killing me, I really need to get a new pair of shoes. Still, picked up CDs by Carcass and Slayer, so that was nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement