Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Batter is all gone Mozzie, but am willing to share mine here.
    Better act fast Mozz, Ted looks hungry! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

tumblr_ly04o4NxyG1qlvj4w.gif

Just after noticing the post count, could we hit the magic number tonight :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted was attempting to fill us with pancakes, while he ate all the chicken!!! :pac:
    Just after noticing the post count, could we hit the magic number tonight :o
    Naaaaaaaaa, wolf hinted that only during the last 100 posts would the magic number occur. Doubt that we will reach 10K tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm honestly beginning to think I'm the only sane (ish) person in this family. Jesus Christ. I said I'd make my own dinner tomorrow. You'd think this was a good thing but in my mother's head it isn't.

I'm trying out the new WW plan and you have to stick to the food on a list. If it isn't on the list you have to point it and take it out of the weekly points you're allowed.

My Mam is having breaded chicken tomorrow which isn't on the list so I said I'd make my own dinner to save her some hassle and she started a row. I honestly have no idea what the logic behind the row even was. She's currently sighing and banging stuff around while both my Dad and I are in bed.

Aaaand now I'm in a bad mood because I was basically given out to like a child because I was trying to be helpful. I'm 25, not 8.

• Advertisement

Apologies for the rant but I really needed to write that down or else I was just going to go insane.

Think positive, non-angry thoughts...

Think positive, non-angry thoughts...
    Fedespressos Hugs to Paws. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Fedespressos Hugs to Paws. :D

:D

You can choose your friends, but can't choose your family Paws.

How about making up your dinner yourself & bring it to work with you & then just have a small meal when you get home.

maybe your Mam doesn't realise the in's & outs of WW & had already planned out the dinner for tomorrow. ( not taking her side btw)

I unfortunately won't have time in the morning. I even offered to give her the list and said "If it isn't on that I'll just have to take it out of my points" but she decided it'd be far easier to have a row about it.. it honestly seems like she wanted an argument.

Trying not to get upset over it all now. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I keep re appearing and disappearing lately...bit of a ghost lately :o

:D

She made a fuss about me making my own dinner, imagine if I said I was moving out??! World War 3 would be on the cards!

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I keep re appearing and disappearing lately...bit of a ghost lately :o
    Aloha is the word for you Mozz. It's Hawaiian for both hello and goodbye. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Aloha is the word for you Mozz. It's Hawaiian for both hello and goodbye. :D

Seems perfect for me, now if only I could disappear to Hawaii :D

*note to self: Build Teleportation device*

Time for me to retreat back into the shadows.

Laters peeps.

Seems perfect for me, now if only I could disappear to Hawaii :D

*note to self: Build Teleportation device*

Grand place. Was there for a few days awhile back. Rained a lot, but they were warm drops and didn't last long each day. If you go, be sure to hop about the chain of islands. They are all different.
    Time for me to retreat back into the shadows.

Laters peeps.

Nite nite Ted. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Salutations peeps :)

Salutations peeps :)
    Hi kissmequick. :D

Hi swan :) How art thou...... Anyone know why I can't add smilies to posts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Well that was an uneventful birthday. How's everyone?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

Hi swan :) How art thou...... Anyone know why I can't add smilies to posts?
    I see a smile on your post. :D
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Well that was an uneventful birthday. How's everyone?
    Grand thanks Kitty. :cool:
    Hi pals
    Sends 2 packs of happily barking hounds back to Seph, one zombie and one non-zombie. Here... you feed them! :pac:

Hi kkk. I'm sick and sore and tired and itchy and sneezy. Might as well add in grumpy and dopey. :D Who am I missin?! How are you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

..bit of a ghost lately :o

:eek:

*calls the ghost busters*

No..no...not them!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hi kkk. I'm sick and sore and tired and itchy and sneezy. Might as well add in grumpy and dopey. :D Who am I missin?! How are you?

I'm good thanks. What's up that you're sick?

Nothin more than the usual! Pay no heed to me! Think that flancer ball is gettin the better of me, eyes closin need my leaba. Looks like it's Flancer 1 Me 0! :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Walked into work to see a world cup buster list staring me in the face. Ehhhh I wasn't asked if I would like to participate and to make it worse each person got two countries. Fcuk right off. I wrote in massive letters at the end my name and wasn't asked haha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

akamossy wrote: »
    Walked into work to see a world cup buster list staring me in the face. Ehhhh I wasn't asked if I would like to participate and to make it worse each person got two countries. Fcuk right off. I wrote in massive letters at the end my name and wasn't asked haha

Brilliance!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement