Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi all! Got everything done for now, and looking for play time. :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi all! Got everything done for now, and looking for play time. :D

yay:D

happy Friday, Swannie :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey el supremo future cartoonist SW! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Jayyyyysus.......... Could cut the..... Nevermind. :pac:
    I'm ridiculously tired. I fell asleep on the couch and my brother then woke me by barging in through the sitting room door.. :mad:
    Well he is a brother after all. What other way would he come in a door?! :D :P

My effing Tuc Crackers I bought today are fcuking stale. Need a head-desk smilie. Wouldn't mind but there's about 4 fcuking layers of wrapping on the effing things. Grrrrrrrrrr :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Tuc Crackers and stale does not compute.

Hey el supremo future cartoonist SW! :D

with a flourish of the digital pen, new realms are created! :P:D

• Advertisement

Hi dottie! Here... have a glass of chilled vino. :D

SW wrote: »
    with a flourish of the digital pen, new realms are created! :P:D
    A whole Brave New World unfolds! :cool:

A whole Brave New World unfolds! :cool:

hopefully the characters will eventually begin to look less and less like upright volvos :o :pac:

Me not likes wine or champagne but thanks anyway. :-) Would like some nice West Coast Cooler or Smirnoff Ice though if ya got any...... Or ice cold Bud. or Bulmers. Or...... anything else basically! :pac::D Never have Bulmers anymore.

I have found GAZILLIONS of earrings for £1 on Ebay. What am I gonna do?!? I need to de-activate my Ebay Acc. or I will most definitely buy them all.

*Must resist urge to look up Necklaces.*

hopefully the characters will eventually begin to look less and less like upright volvos :o :pac:
    Your style will emerge in time. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evenin' Miss Swan :)

Your style will emerge in time. :cool:

:pac:

you're now my unofficial official PR-person :P

Would like some nice West Coast Cooler or Smirnoff Ice though if ya got any...... Or ice cold Bud.

Bud? Yukky! Mass processed American beer. Fedespressos dottie West Coast Cooler freshly made in Balboa beach bar. :cool:
    Evenin' Miss Swan :)

Hey Hugo! What's the haps? :D

:pac:

you're now my unofficial official PR-person :P

LOOKS through list artistic Hollywood agents... Start drawing SW!! Soon your name will be in lights! And after that, the next cartoon action hero film! :cool:

Hey Hugo! What's the haps? :D

All quiet here. Another wasted day! :D

How are you?

OHMYGOD!! West Coast Cooler is made of wine!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Actually never even knew what it was. Looked up Summery drinks there for a nosey and W.C.C. is wine and fruit flavourings! OhMyDays! I hate wine, ie: wine in the big bottles even the smell of it is rotten but I love West Coast Cooler! :eek: How?!? :confused::pac:

OHMYGOD!! West Coast Cooler is made of wine!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Actually never even knew what it was. Looked up Summery drinks there for a nosey and W.C.C. is wine and fruit flavourings! OhMyDays! I hate wine, ie: wine in the big bottles even the smell of it is rotten but I love West Coast Cooler! :eek: How?!? :confused::pac:

Talk about conflicted eh?! :D

How is Miss CDC? :)

OHMYGOD!! West Coast Cooler is made of wine!!!!!
    Not all dottie. Some are made with beer, as is the one I sent you from the Balboa beach bar.

How are you?
    Grand Hugo... thanks. Want to play tonight. Only 3PM here, so I am just warming up. :D

Grand Hugo... thanks. Want to play tonight. Only 3PM here, so I am just warming up. :D

What do you like to do for playing?

• Advertisement

Am good Hugo. Had blocked ear and couldn't hear but Doc. sorted it today and I can hear almost perfectly again now so am really happy! :D:) And this just happens to be a not-feeling-like-I-have-the-'Flu evening this evening so I have to enjoy that too! Could just randomly wake tomorrow morning back to being dosed with Headcold and stoopid sore throat again. So am feeling good at the mo! :D How's you? You goin' Cork?

"Play" play or just play play or whatchaonaboutplay....

You hittin' the Emerald Isle for CarkBeerz Swannie?

Am good Hugo. Had blocked ear and couldn't hear but Doc. sorted it today and I can hear almost perfectly again now so am really happy! :D:) How's you? You goin' Cork? :)

Glad to hear it CDC :)

No I can't make it alas. That's the weekend of my niece's confirmation.

You excited about the beers?

You hittin' the Emerald Isle for CarkBeerz Swannie?
    Wish I could get home to Éire to see family and friends, but will have to make do with nearby Balboa Island that's only about 5 kms away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

evening peeps:)

evening peeps:)
    Hey smiler! Any fun plans for weekend? :D

Grand Hugo... thanks. Want to play tonight? Only 3PM here, so I am just warming up. :D

Fixed yer post for ya! :P ;)

What do you like to do for playing?
    Was invited to a houseparty walk'in distance away, so will probably go there tonight... and stumble back late, ha! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,174 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Oo changing a general statement into a damning question, dottie ya mad thing!
    Off to bed peeps! Dont have too much fun without me!

Was invited to a houseparty walk'in distance away, so will probably go there tonight... and stumble back late, ha! :D

Sounds good! You sound very social BS :)

• Advertisement

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Off to bed peeps! Dont have too much fun without me!
    Nite nite sammyjo. Have fun dreams! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement