Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Will do, Black Swan.

:(

Him being here now means he's going to stay until The Voice is over at 8. Oh I just want to cry. He's sitting f**king smirking because my Mam has given out to me for no reason. The actual reason being the fact that his arse is parked there and she won't tell him to f**k off home and she's taking it out on me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

By Seph, Hugo, and Paws. Off to get a bite. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Heyo folks! How be all?

Paws hit him and hit him hard

Oh don't tempt me. :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Tell him the Voice was cancelled, and then steal the TV plug.

• Advertisement

Think I'll head to bed. I can't open my mouth for fear of being made feel like a child. Everyone seems to forget that I'm 25, not 10. I'm fed up feeling like I'm an outsider in my own house. He makes himself more at home than I do.

I don't want to bring the thread down either so I'll be back when I don't feel like crap.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Hugs for xPPx

Thanks.

I'm sorry for bringing the thread down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

You need to say all that to your Parents' and him Paws. :) Why don't you go for a drive or something, get out of the house for a break.

Hai noccers. :)

Why is Micky Dolenz the only one that doesn't get bold?! All the other Mods are in bold! :) Do ya get emboldened the higher up the hierarchy ya go or what?! :)

I've said it to my parents multiple times. My mam said she even understood so she said it to my Dad to tell him not to come down so much. He did nothing, both times.

He's f**king back again and he left less than an hour ago. This is taking the absolute p*ss. I can't say a word either because it's not my place according to them.

And there we have the reason why I'm sitting on my own in my bedroom instead of downstairs it my sitting room with my family.

• Advertisement

Eughhh I dunno so. He's so lousy. Can ya go off in your lil beepbeep for a while to get out of the house. I'm getting sick of him now lol and I don't even know him.

Anyway how's everyone today? :)

I can't without a fully qualified driver with me, xPPx unfortunately still has L plates. :p

I'm sick to the back teeth of him. It's so frustrating feeling like a 12 year old and not being listened to.

Other than this, I'm grand. Going to have my supper as soon as he p1sses off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,175 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

im sooooooooooooooo bored, the adorable dog is fun for a while but I can only talk to myself for so long!

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

You need to say all that to your Parents' and him Paws. :) Why don't you go for a drive or something, get out of the house for a break.

Hai noccers. :)

Why is Micky Dolenz the only one that doesn't get bold?! All the other Mods are in bold! :) Do ya get emboldened the higher up the hierarchy ya go or what?! :)

You clearly don't know Dolenz that well! :pac:

He is also a subscriber and has ID-ed himself as that. Hence his name in italics
    ;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

SW wrote: »
    You clearly don't know Dolenz that well! :pac:
    He's not a moderator, he's a very naughty boy!

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evening nocceroos.

Ill not have a bad word said about mickey, he remembered by drink order at a beers! :pac:

Oh Subscribers are in italics ah I see.

Sammy you in Gaillimh? We go out. :D:)

Awww thas cute sammy.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Evening nocceroos.
    howdy, Ted :)
    sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Ill not have a bad word said about mickey, he remembered by drink order at a beers! :pac:

note to self, bribery works for sj :P

• Advertisement

Haha i am dottie but i have to look after the doggie! Also im kinda broke :(

You can see if bribary works SW :D

howdy, Ted :)

note to self, bribery works for sj :P

Ola Shane.

Yeah need to win the oule Lotto.

*Paging conspiracy-Hugo to the Lair please.*

Sammy <3 Micky. :) :cool:

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Haha i am dottie but i have to look after the doggie! Also im kinda broke :(

You can see if bribary works SW :D
    why do I feel like I'm going to get the bad end of that deal? :P
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Ola Shane.

enjoying the weekend, Ted?

Ah jesus i cant say anything nice about anyone on here! :pac:

Nah SW its cool, (i really feel like im talking to myself when writing sw..)

why do I feel like I'm going to get the bad end of that deal? :P

enjoying the weekend, Ted?

had better, had to work, only a couple of hours each day.

And Penn? Who's Penn? Dr. Bollocko is from Galway I think.

We should really have a Get to know a Mods Thread. :) Wouldn't that be a good idea? :pac:

*Goes to feedback / feedforward Section* :)

Feeling much better now. :)

Thinking about getting a new phone so I'm having a look on the Three site.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What's your budget paws?

• Advertisement

I'm getting near the point of needing a new phone myself. It's gradually been getting a bit more sluggish and less responsive over the last while which is extremely annoying cause sometimes I have to take out the battery and put it back in before it'll work right.

I'm also annoyed about it cause I take good care of my stuff, so there's nothing physically wrong with the phone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement