Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What phone is it angron?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

What's your budget paws?

I suppose between €100-200. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I've just remembered as well that I better use up Voda's Cherry points 'cos they expire soon. What a waste of time of an Initiative like. Could save up the points to buy a bigger better gift but that's stupid when the silly things expire. :rolleyes::rolleyes: And I think my car-tax is due too. Feic it. And I really need to buy a new Laptop. This one is deffo on its last legs. It keeps going into a blue screen about crash-dumping or summat if I hit off the screen or keyboard by accident and knocks itself off. :rolleyes: Was actually thinking about an ipad, but I know zilch about ipads. Does anyone have one? What's the difference in it and a Laptop? Smaller memory?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What phone is it angron?
    Sony Xperia U.

Angron wrote: »
    Sony Xperia U.

Oooh that's a nice phone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,175 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

they are pretty but deadly pp..i wouldnt buy one again and iv had two sonys

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oooh that's a nice phone!
    Yeah, but I've only had it since the August before last, so lasting that short a period of time kinda sucks.

Then again, my siblings have gone through at least 2 phones each in that time, so I guess it's relative.

Sony must have deteriorated a bit because I had one Sony phone ages ago and it lasted forever. Best phone I ever had. I was devastated when it eventually gave in and died! :p

It was this one:

Sony-Ericsson-W300i--Black--1.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'd love a samsung note 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,175 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

oh i had a smlblack sony walkman brick and it was awesome.myexperia j is fine..when it wants to work properly haha

• Advertisement

That Samsung Note 3 looks really cool but it looks like a huge phone.. I'm very picky haha :p

That Samsung Note 3 looks really cool but it looks like a huge phone.. I'm very picky haha :p

Ha yeah its huge! And very pricy :-\

Jeez it's over €600! :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening all

I want a Blockia. :p

Hi Wolfie and anyone else that's here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hello peeps:)

Hey smiler. How are you.....

I'm not too bad thanks:) had a very lazy day today, hoping to be more productive tomorrow. How are you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I no want to work a six day week again

Good here thanks. Poor Wolfie. Hope it flys for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Greg M

Hi, all. How are we doing?

Hi Greg how are you.....

Hi greg:)

Trying to work up the motivation to do some more writing here...

I'm fine, lads/lassies. Got the outline of my 1,000-word report done over the weekend, and I'll be starting to work on the main report tomorrow after college.

Has anyone seen/played/heard of Twitch Plays Pokémon yet? It's hilariously fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Hi greg:)

Trying to work up the motivation to do some more writing here...

How are you getting on with the book now smiler? Do you have any plans to try have it published when it's written?

And hello to everyone else :)

Hi, DB!

Hi D.B. :)

Wait, what, who's doing a book?!

How are you getting on with the book now smiler? Do you have any plans to try have it published when it's written?

And hello to everyone else :)

hey:) it's kinda been on the side for the last few weeks, real life getting in the way. Trying to get back into it now while i'm free:) In the meantime i've been emailing people to get their permission to use their real name. Also asked my sis if she would design the artwork for the cover, which she accepted :D Hope to make a trip to dublin sometime in the future to get her ideas and start thinking about titles.

I do indeed, hope it can be published. I have a few ideas about publishers but not gonna decide on that yet as have a lot to write about!

Edit : would be me dottie, trying to write a book, gonna be a while before it's finished though

Morning all

Have a good day :)

Internet has decided not to work so I may have to save my phone allowance.. therefore I may not be online for a couple of days.. :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Morning all

Have a good day :)

Internet has decided not to work so I may have to save my phone allowance.. therefore I may not be online for a couple of days.. :o
    Morning Paws! :D

But what if the Lair needs you desperately? There is only one Paws, and you cannot be replaced.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement