Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Give it time :)

I plan not to give it time, it's already looking like a mullet :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I'm off to bed lads, g'night:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Links234 wrote: »
    I plan not to give it time, it's already looking like a mullet :pac:

That also is a good look! :D
    I'm off to bed lads, g'night:)

Night Smiler!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    ****...... Everybody behave yourselfs, Cyberwolf77 is in the building

Hpow does me being here change anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

That also is a good look! :D

Yeah, it is actually, and I'd nearly go for it but I'd be afraid of copying a friend of mine if it ended up too like hers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hpow does me being here change anything

It was intended as sarcasm, which fell flat on it's face

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

It was intended as sarcasm, which fell flat on it's face

Still regret nothing ?

Still regret nothing ?

Nope.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Links234 wrote: »
    Yeah, it is actually, and I'd nearly go for it but I'd be afraid of copying a friend of mine if it ended up too like hers.

Pffft she didn't invent it! ;)

Question for all the lads in here, ladies can give their opinions as well

Lindsay Lohan - YAY OR NAY

Lindsay%2BLohan%2B06.jpg

• Advertisement

Question for all the lads in here, ladies can give their opinions as well

Lindsay Lohan - YAY OR NAY

Lindsay%2BLohan%2B06.jpg

YAY

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Lindsay Lohan looks way nicer with dark hair.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm a nay on Lohan. That picture isn't really representative of how she looks now.

can't sleep and not feeling great :( not cool

i don't mind lindsay lohan

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Feardotcom is on, the only good thing I can say about it is it had a bit of a Rammstein song playing.

can't sleep and not feeling great :( not cool

i don't mind lindsay lohan

Are you o.k.? Hope you sleep soon :)

KKkitty wrote: »
    Are you o.k.? Hope you sleep soon :)

Thanks i hope so too:) I have a sore throat and sneezing quite a bit, but i'll be alright. hope it doesn't develop into a proper cold or flu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Hai Noccers. :)

Christ I've about 20 pages to read. Will someone shorten it up there for me please and thanks.

How in the heck was there like around 200 posts written in one evening to finish the first Thread?!? :pac: How?! :eek: I thought it would be another day and night anyway! :eek: How wrong I was!

What shall I wear to Corcaigh?! :/ Meh stoopid clothes. I hate clothes-deciding-stuff.

Had the luverley pleasure of spending my morning puking! With the added benefit of my-usual-sore-throat not to mention my made-to-order sore neck. :/:( What a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat day it has been. :rolleyes::rolleyes: How is one and all?

Thanks i hope so too:) I have a sore throat and sneezing quite a bit, but i'll be alright. hope it doesn't develop into a proper cold or flu

Honey is good for your throat. A spoonful every time your throat hurts should help and it's full of natural sweeteners too. Take it easy and drink plenty of fluids.

Where is everyone?! :mad::mad: Typical when I am here no-one is.... :pac::P

• Advertisement

I'm here dottie:) how's you?

thanks kkkity:) i'll try those and hopefully won't develop

Okay. Could be better but could always be worse shure. How's you? Am listening to Starships and wanna go out now. :(

Okay. Could be better but could always be worse shure. How's you? Am listening to Starships and wanna go out now. :(

I'm kinda the same as yourself really, didn't have a good day and not feeling the best but could a lot worse, so i'll be ok. ohh is that a band? I'm reading a blog and looking around boards

Thought I posted there but this thing acting strange tonight. Starships is the name of a Song. Didn't realise it mentions f**k so many times! :eek: It must be a nightmare airing it before Watershed! :D What kind of music do ya like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote: »
    Feardotcom is on, the only good thing I can say about it is it had a bit of a Rammstein song playing.

I think I saw that at some stage..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

All the snoring in he Lair woke me up!

Morning :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Morning :)
    Morning to you too Paws! :D

How are you today? :)

I'm just trying to decide what to have for breakfast. Porridge seems to be a good choice.

• Advertisement

How are you today? :)

I'm just trying to decide what to have for breakfast. Porridge seems to be a good choice.
    Grand thanks. You?

Oooooooo, porridge does sound good.

**Slides empty bowl towards Paws**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement