Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hello all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Hello Cyberwolf78, how are you this evening?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

There's another cyberwolf around here? Why do I not see his posts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Wolfie :)

Hiya PP

• Advertisement

How are you?

I've literally just found out that A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby is being made into a film. Best part about that little bit of news? Aaron Paul is in it and I love him!

There's another cyberwolf around here? Why do I not see his posts?

Well, you're the Mod:confused:

It's kind of quiet here tonight.

Working 8-4 tomorrow. Not back in til 11.30 on Tuesday then. Lie in! Half day on Thursday as well. I'm owed hours and it's my Gran's birthday that day and we're going to see her. She doesn't really know much anymore tbh. The visit is more for us.

How are you?

I've literally just found out that A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby is being made into a film. Best part about that little bit of news? Aaron Paul is in it and I love him!
    Surviving is the best way I can put it
    Well, you're the Mod:confused:

I will be investigating. No one expects the German Questioner!

I will be investigating. No one expects the German Questioner!

Actually, I believe he made an appointment to investigate next Tuesday at 15.43:P

• Advertisement

That's a fake. No German is so imprecise as to not arrive on the quarter of the hour.

That's a fake. No German is so imprecise as to not arrive on the quarter of the hour.

He actually does have another appointment at 15:45 but he used his Six Sigma training to squeeze another two minutes into his diary. Impressive or wha?

I have 60 appointments in one hour.

Why do my thoughts go into overdrive at this hour... :/

your brain is lonely

Yeah.. So am I tbh and I'm not afraid to admit it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

And I'm finally back in Galway.

Hi Angron

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey there PP. And I feel your pain wrt the mind/loneliness stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Loneliness does indeed suck.

• Advertisement

I only seem to think about these things when I'm on my own at night. :/

Anyhow.. This is probably a bit heavy for a chat thread.

I have 60 appointments in one hour.

:eek:

I'm sure there's an ointment you can get for that.

I should be asleep but my inner monologue won't STFU.

:eek:

I'm sure there's an ointment you can get for that.

I take pills for it actually

I take pills for it actually

Goodnight Mr. Wolf. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Hai noccers. How's one and all? So tired, chances are if I go to sleep won't wake up for a few days. Stupid Washing-Machine beeping for about 10 minutes when the wash is finished. Am gonna put my fist or foot through it in a minute. Who in the hell invents a Washing-Machine that beeps. :rolleyes:

Hai noccers. How's one and all? So tired, chances are if I go to sleep won't wake up for a few days. Stupid Washing-Machine beeping for about 10 minutes when the wash is finished. Am gonna put my fist or foot through it in a minute. Who in the hell invents a Washing-Machine that beeps. :rolleyes:

A bleeping lunatic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Happy cgh favourite day of the week :D

Morning all. Can I go back to bed?

I have to get the bus today because my Mam won't let me drive. :(

Feel a little better knowing I have a late start tomorrow tbh. Still, I'll be in bed after Criminal Minds.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning everyone! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement