Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Thumby

HEEL!

Thanks Woflie :D my knight in furry armour :D

So how goes everyone? I see sunshine today i may draw the curtains before i melt lol

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Howdy, Thumby! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thumby wrote: »
    Awww Hugo, I can't find any here (in my freezer that is) lol

Sephiroth i finally manage to return after a long ardous not to mention horrendous journey to the Daylight world and you sic the puppies on me? :eek:

Yup :-D

Back from the tournament,made it to round 3 and got knocked out :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Aww sorry dude! Maybe next time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello people :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Aloha Lair dwellers! Off to get a bite. Just wanted to stop in to say "hi" and bye!" :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Reading about anti-gay marriage protests in NUIG. Some of the arguments that are being put forward actually give me headaches due to their stupidity.

oh stop its an absolute mess! One of the Burkes was in my classes for a couple of years, we knew he was into his Christianity but had no idea he was so severe!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I dunno if I'd love or hate being in an argument with one of them, I'd probably just go out of my way to piss them off :P

• Advertisement

it would probably be entertaining for a while and then get very tedious i'd say! it baffles me that the guy studied science..still does..madness!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well i didn't expect to see that go down in N.U.I.G today........ Some people should really take a good long look at themselves in the mirror, it's 2014, not the 1960's...... Gay marriage is acceptable nowadays..

but lith..all gay men are paedophiles...didnt you know that?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    but lith..all gay men are paedophiles...didnt you know that?

If that's what those religious *makes cuckoo noises* wanna believe, then let 'em believe in their very well in the minority opinion.

yup, and hopefully they'll go away once the vote is over

How are we Noccers?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Is that thar a Paws me sees? Hey! Happy Hump Day!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey peeps, how are we now.

Black Swan wrote: »

Yo :cool:

Happy Hump Day to you too!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey peeps, how are we now.
    Methinks that's our one and only Ted! Happy Hump Day to ye! :D

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »

***Waves **

I'm here too Swannie

Yo :cool:

Happy Hump Day to you too!

Happy Hump Day to all.

I'm off work for the next few days btw peeps.:D

***Waves **

I'm here too Swannie

Happy Hump Day to all.
    Hey Ted! Our Humps were crossing at the same moment in time! :cool:

We were humping together Swannie ??

:eek:

:p

We were humping together Swannie ??

Oh.. oh... Ted is stuck on the hump on Hump Day! He must be on one of those 2 hump camels. :pac:

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    it would probably be entertaining for a while and then get very tedious i'd say! it baffles me that the guy studied science..still does..madness!
    So they can claim to be educated in science, and not be barefaced liars?

Yeah true..dont think its working!
    one of their posters mentions nambla..cant stop thinking of south park!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howdy all.

***PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT TIME********
    My opinion on gay marriage:
    I think everyone has the right to bind themselves to a person they truly love for their entire life.

Morning all :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

morning thumby:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement