Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hiya Thumby

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Thumby

Been a while Wolfie. How the heck is ya?

morning thumby:)

Heya smiler :D how be you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Thumby wrote: »
    Heya smiler :D how be you?

I'm quite tired but good:) can't sleep as too excited. heading to Carlow today to see himself, getting the bus down. It's gonna take me about four hours so a long trip ahead. Think we'll be getting an early night tonight. how's you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭Ben Horne

hello from Twin Peaks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning noccers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Good eve and morning Ted, smiler, and Ben Horne. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I have to work at 4 in the morning. Why did you morons not just give me the key and let me do it at night

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I have to work at 4 in the morning. Why did you morons not just give me the key and let me do it at night
    Morning wolf. :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Good eve and morning Ted, smiler, and Ben Horne. :D

Final few hours of Hump day for you. Enjoy them.

Thor Day has arrived. On phone & too lazy to post a meme.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Thor Day has arrived. On phone & too lazy to post a meme.
    ET (Ted) call home! :D

Morning. Best thing about working odd hours is less people to have to put up with.

morning ted and black swan:)

Hi smiler. You are in my future 7 hours ahead of me, so what can I expect from Thor's Day?

Morning smiler. How's things.

@Swannie. I did phone home & the mammy wasn't impressed at getting a phone call at 4:40 am. Was a bit worried I was talking to swans.

@Swannie. I did phone home & the mammy wasn't impressed at getting a phone call at 4:40 am. Was a bit worried I was talking to swans.

BLACK Swans?? ;)

Morning. Best thing about working odd hours is less people to have to put up with.

That why I work overnights

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi smiler. You are in my future 7 hours ahead of me, so what can I expect from Thor's Day?

hmm well it's very quiet and calm here, just relaxing with my laptop

@ted, things are good here ( apart from being tired) how's things with you?

hmm well it's very quiet and calm here, just relaxing with my laptop
    Thanks smiler for my Back to the Future report. :cool:

All good here Smiler.

@Swannie I treat all swans as equal.

Horse going in first in Cheltenhan today called Mozoltov. Surely worth a go on name alone.

• Advertisement

I'm quite tired but good:) can't sleep as too excited. heading to Carlow today to see himself, getting the bus down. It's gonna take me about four hours so a long trip ahead. Think we'll be getting an early night tonight. how's you?

Ah nice one hun, the lack of sleep will be worth it though to get to spend time with the oh. I'm grand just frustrated that i'm up the one night the noc baby decides to sleep through lol

Ah nice one hun, the lack of sleep will be worth it though to get to spend time with the oh. I'm grand just frustrated that i'm up the one night the noc baby decides to sleep through lol

true it will:) lol i hope you get some rest, i haven't slept much this week so very frustrated. any plans for today yourself?

true it will:) lol i hope you get some rest, i haven't slept much this week so very frustrated. any plans for today yourself?

Oh no that sucks!!! Have you tired taking anything to help you sleep? The herbal tablets, Kalms i think they are called, are supposed to be very good. I can't/won't take anything with the baby obviuosly. Nope not much planned, himself is working this week so i won't see him till sunday night now :(

Although i am getting in some "preliminary" pre planning wedding planning on the sly lmao. So i might have a look at some dresses etc today if i manage to get up town with the kids.

What time is your bus at?

Oh no that sucks!!! Have you tired taking anything to help you sleep? The herbal tablets, Kalms i think they are called, are supposed to be very good. I can't/won't take anything with the baby obviuosly. Nope not much planned, himself is working this week so i won't see him till sunday night now :(

Although i am getting in some "preliminary" pre planning wedding planning on the sly lmao. So i might have a look at some dresses etc today if i manage to get up town with the kids.

What time is your bus at?

no i haven't actually, i may look out for those if it continues, don't have kids myself so might be an option. Sounds good about the wedding planning, hope you find a nice dress:) that sucks not seeing himself until sunday:( hope ye have a good catch up when you see him
    my bus is at 10.50 so have a bit of time to kill, will get up in a while and have a bath, and go to the post office before i leave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi peeps. Yay for my half day today, but I hate being up so early everyday. Late shift tomorrow though so I get a lie in. Roll on Sunday. Have to check if I'm on Monday too.

How are we? Getting the bus again this morning. :/

Hi peeps. Yay for my half day today, but I hate being up so early everyday. Late shift tomorrow though so I get a lie in. Roll on Sunday. Have to check if I'm on Monday too.

How are we? Getting the bus again this morning. :/

Yay for your half day. I'm off all day today & tomorrow. Have to work Paddys Day though.

Would love to be able to lie in, but joys of growing up on farm has set body clock to wake up around 7 regardless when i go to bed.

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning all :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Morning o' Great Minty one.

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

morning, superTed ;) :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

SW wrote: »
    morning, superTed ;) :P