Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed exam - arranging the repeat?

Options
  • 15-02-2014 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

I'm a first year BA student and unfortunately, I missed one of my exams before Christmas. It was my own mistake. As a result, I have no grade for that particular module.

Nothing has been said but I presume I need to arrange to repeat the exam. I'm not taught by the same lecturer this semester. How should I arrange the repeat?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

you are sent supplemental exam forms with your end of year transcript and then you can pay for the repeat.

If in doubt speak to your Head of School or your exams office

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭jrmb

you are sent supplemental exam forms with your end of year transcript and then you can pay for the repeat.

If in doubt speak to your Head of School or your exams office

Thanks. Does this mean repeats only take place in/after May?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

yes....normally in late august/september but it can vary. The relevant exams website usually adverises the dates closes to the time

Advertisement