Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo goodness with a sprinkling of Dreamcast.

Options
  • 15-02-2014 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

Ghosts n' Goblins, US release but region free. Complete with manual and other slips, 30 euro.

rmbs.jpg

Bangai-O for the Dreamcast, Very good condition. Comes complete with manual and disk is unmarked. 20 Euro

7y46.jpg

Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts and Super Castlevania for the Super Famicom. These will work on a SNES with a region adapter.
    Cart only, both working fine although the carts have some staining on the back. 20 Euro each of 30 for the pair.

wa2y.jpg

ez04.jpg

Mario Party 3 on the N64, complete with manual, NTSC Japanese release.
    slight box damage on right hand side but everything else would be very good. 15 Euro.

bhy3.jpg

Please keep any offers on the thread, prepared to post by registered post only at cost.
    Collection from Northside Shopping Centre or at Conyngham Road in Dublin 8, thanks for looking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

I put a Metroid figure up on Adverts along with what's on here. Happy to listen to offers on here from regulars for anything listed, need the room.

Metroid figure has found a new home and Mario Party is on hold on Adverts pending payment.

Mario Party now sold from Adverts.

Price cut 20 euro for the two sfc games and 20 euro for G'nG on the gba. All doubles and I have my eye on something.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ianobeano

What're the labels like on the Famicom games ?

I'm a doof..... somehow missed the pic.... getting too old fer this.... :)

• Advertisement

Only saw that comment now :) Two sfc games now sold on Adverts.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You still have Super G'nG for the gba?
    Would you consider a trade for my Wonderswan Color and a couple of indecipherable games?

Sure why not :) I'm not going to be around till Sunday though, another beers missed:(. I will stick one of the Sentinel cases on it for you, if it suits I could meet you up at the Pavillions on Sunday. It's taken down from Adverts now so you can pm me whenever you like to arange the meet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Monkeykube wrote: »
    Sure why not :) I'm not going to be around till Sunday though, another beers missed:(. I will stick one of the Sentinel cases on it for you, if it suits I could meet you up at the Pavillions on Sunday. It's taken down from Adverts now so you can pm me whenever you like to arange the meet.

I'm working on Sunday :(
    But I might be able to do something.
    Leave it with me!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'm working on Sunday :(
    But I might be able to do something.
    Leave it with me!

Don't blame me for any skiving off you may have to do from work ;)

• Advertisement

I have done a deal on Bangaio over on Adverts so this can be archived. I'm still holding GnG for Ciderman, we will meet some day soon:(

Bugger!
    Forgot!!
    I'll sort it out this week,
    Sorry!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Bugger!
    Forgot!!
    I'll sort it out this week,
    Sorry!

There's no panic:) it's not going anywhere, it's a good reason to head out to the next beers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement