Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting people in Australia

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Anthony1993

McGeezerr wrote: »
    Not too sure since you showed me Kununurra I've been looking it up and it looks very tempting

If you have a look at my regional post thread, a guy said a few other places.. I emailed kununurra yesterday but still no reply, its awkward to get there as youd have to fly to perth and then kenunurra

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭McGeezerr

If you have a look at my regional post thread, a guy said a few other places.. I emailed kununurra yesterday but still no reply, its awkward to get there as youd have to fly to perth and then kenunurra

Can't imagine the flight costing that much from perth tbh

Can't imagine the flight costing that much from perth tbh

Looked up dublin to kenunurra and it was like 1000. I mite see if i fly to darwin and if a flight goes from there

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭McGeezerr

Cork - Amsterdam - Bangkok was 349 all in one way when I looked up a few weeks ago. As far as I know flights then from Bangkok to Oz are about $100-$150.

Cork - Amsterdam - Bangkok was 349 all in one way when I looked up a few weeks ago. As far as I know flights then from Bangkok to Oz are about $100-$150.

Oh ya forgot youd be going from cork, it all depends what route you take all routes are different, i try stay away from the ones where your waiting 5 to 9 hours for a connecting flight.cause thats just too long. I think i mite do my regional first, hopefully pick up a few friends and head off after the 3 months

• Advertisement
Advertisement