Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannonside Kitchens

• 15-02-2014 3:45pm
    Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭

Folks, some help please. The kitchen in my house is now about 12 years old, and it looks like it was supplied by Shannonside kitchens. I believe they've gone out of business:(

I need to replace a couple of the kitchen cupboard doors and the sizes appear not to be compatible with the like of B&Q or Homebase. Have any of ye had this issue and found somewhere stocking the same size doors/drawers? Money is a bit tight, so I'd prefer not to have to go and get some custom made. :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Shannonside kitchens bought some of their stuff in In House around the corner from B&Q.

Try there to see if they still carry similar items.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

Try Irish Wire Products on the Dock Road, got sorted out there myself before Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

+1 for IWP on Dock Road.
    Have quite a good selection so would be worth a try.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Cheers folks. Funnily enough, I met a chap from IWP yesterday after jbkenn mentioned them above. He reckoned they should be able to help, so I'll pop in to them later this week. Thanks for all your advice.

Advertisement