If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" TV WITH NETFLIX

Options
  • 15-02-2014 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just a quick query.  I am interested in a 32" TV that has Saorview and Netflix built in.  It's for a bedroom so doesn't have to be top of the range.  Also do any come with a satellite input built in as well?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Could you include the cost of delivery to Mayo.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Just a quick query.  I am interested in a 32" TV that has Saorview and Netflix built in.  It's for a bedroom so doesn't have to be top of the range.  Also do any come with a satellite input built in as well?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Could you include the cost of delivery to Mayo.
    Hi Selfbuilder1.

Hope things have been all good at your end?

The following screen will support Saorview and have netflix built in:

LG 32LN575 priced at £319.95 (Also has a satellite input) not advertised as being FreeSat.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/32ln575v/lg-32ln575v

Samsung UE32F5500 priced at £329.00 (No Satellite input)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue32f5500/sams-ue32f5500

And the Panasonic TXL32E6 priced at £349.00 (No Satellite input)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl32e6b/pana-txl32e6b
    I own one of these myself for the bedroom, which I purchased based on the reviews as it was product of the Year 2013 and I use Netflix also.

Delivery on any 32" screen would cost £20.00

I hope these help. Any further questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Thanks for getting back to me. Do all the above TV's come with the free 5 year warranty that's on the Richersounds.com site?
    Between the Samsung and LG which has the better picture for standard definition programmes?

Thanks again.

Also what would the euro prices be for these TV's including delivery.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks for getting back to me. Do all the above TV's come with the free 5 year warranty that's on the Richersounds.com site?
    Between the Samsung and LG which has the better picture for standard definition programmes?

Thanks again.

Also what would the euro prices be for these TV's including delivery.
    Selfbuilder,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Here is the pricing:

LG 32LN575 - €399.99
    Samsung UE32F5500 - €414.99
    Panasonic 32E6 - €439.99

Delivery on any of the above = £19.95 / €24.99 and they all currently include a 5 year warranty.

On the quality issue - they really are all excellent, the Panasonic is head and shoulders the best in all respects but to be fair for the money the LG is also excellent and of course it also includes a satellite input!

Thanks again and please keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi,

I see the Samsung UE32F5500 has reduced to £299.95 with the free 5 year warranty.  Is it still available for delivery at £20?

Thanks again for all your help.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

I see the Samsung UE32F5500 has reduced to £299.95 with the free 5 year warranty.  Is it still available for delivery at £20?

Thanks again for all your help.
    Hi Selfbuilder.

Unfortunately now that the price has dropped it has made it a non shipper and can only be collected from the Belfast store. 

Sorry!!

• Advertisement

Thanks for the quick reply.  That's a bugger.  Its hard to get the timing right.

Any chance you could squeeze one out for a past customer?  Pretty please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Self, I would love to be able to do this but when a product is short on stock and is flagged as an in-store only, our system will not allow me to bypass the fact that it's being sold for delivery.

Sorry, just can't do it with this one.

Can reserve one in the shop.

ATB

Dave

Thanks for the reply.  Will keep looking.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.