Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what were the correct answers

• 15-02-2014 7:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

so lads was very disappointed. I failed and was only short about 100.
    in verbal I got 6020
    in the discovering rules I got 5390
    in the questionnaire I got 3600

my question is about the questionnaire. I cant understand how I did so bad. what were the right answers to be given for example when it asked how important was working outside in the weather what would have been the correct answer 1-5?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

in verbal I got 6020

my question is about the questionnaire. I cant understand how I did so bad. what were the right answers to be given for example when it asked how important was working outside in the weather what would have been the correct answer 1-5?

Nobody knows what the 'correct' answer would have been. It would have varied from question to question. But my answers generally didn't fall outside of options 2 to 4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

Rothmans wrote: »
    Nobody knows what the 'correct' answer would have been. It would have varied from question to question. But my answers generally didn't fall outside of options 2 to 4

yes must have went wrong there as most of my answers were either 1 or 5. its annoying as I thought it was the other two parts I would have been weak in and would have considered the questionnaire to be the easier part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Rothmans wrote: »

I'd a few 1 or 5 answers but yeah, most of mine were inside the 2-4 bracket

Edit: I got 6972 in the questionnaire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭searescue

in verbal I got 6020

You may have noticed that some questions were similar but asked different, if you gave the answer you thought they wanted then it would catch you out later...I learned after doing 2 or 3 of them.

Advertisement