Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation in South Dublin

Options
  • 15-02-2014 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I am thinking of going to college in South Dublin City Centre, Chatham Street. Just wondering could anybody tell me where would be best to rent in this area that would be reasonably cheap? Or further out if needs be, just near bus/luas routes that would bring me into the city? I have no idea of Dublin city so any help would be much appreciated, Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,445 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

The college itself and the students' union within the college can advise on local accommodation options, your best bet would be to consult them. Chatham St. is within walking distance of St. Stephens Green which means the Green Luas and heaps of bus routes, you could live almost anywhere in Dublin and be able to get there in one hop.

Extreme example: you could live in Kilmacanogue in Co. Wicklow in which case the 145 bus would drop you in Dawson St., within a 5 minute walk from your college.

Advertisement