Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Nissan opening in Naas???

Options
  • 15-02-2014 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Heard Nissan is opening in Naas, I heard it was???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Naas Nissan

Hi ODONOGJ3, you are correct Nissan has opened in Naas. We are located in Newhall, Naas, Co. Kildare. Our number is (045) 888 438 and we are open for Sales, servicing and parts for Cars & Vans.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I hope you are quicker servicing cars than you are at replying to threads!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Naas Nissan

prospect wrote: »
    I hope you are quicker servicing cars than you are at replying to threads!!!

We are only open this month and not a boards regular however set up an account to answer the question. Regards Naas Nissan

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Naas Nissan, as you are posting on behalf of a company I have to ask you to refrain from posting any further until you have obtained a verified rep account from the guys in the office. They can be contacted at reps@boards.ie

Please note that further posts without having first obtained a verified rep account will result in a siteban.

Advertisement