Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your favourite heel vs heel matches?

• 15-02-2014 9:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

With The Shield vs The Wyatts coming up at Elimination Chamber we have a rare heel vs heel match in WWE.

I'm curious what are people's favourite heel vs heel matches over the years?

I recall Edge and Orton had a very good one in 2007 on Raw:

Any others come to mind?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

HBK and Bret
    Triple H and Kurt Angle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

British Bulldog vs Owen Hart in Germany on one of the lowest Rating Raws ever but what a classic match. Both cheating to get the win. Excellent work

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,813 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Not exactly a classic but the Bad Influence and Aries and Roode last year that was really enjoyable, full of both teams cheating spots. I think that was also the crotchgate incident
    its at 36 minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Would the recent Orton v Cena matches count ? I mean a heel is someone who is booed..............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Orton vs Cesaro on SD from this week immediately springs to mind

• Advertisement
Advertisement