Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show us your.... ashtray

Options
  • 16-02-2014 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

Got myself this beauty (well, one like it) in a 2 euro shop.
    Handy with the spinning lid to keep smell inside (still smells though).

chrome_spinning_ashtray_76_p.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I figure that ashtrays will be the collectable antique of the future. Something so common place that is suddenly difficult to fine is bound to become a wanted item just like cigarette cards, matchbooks & boxs, ciggy posters. Gone are the days that you could just pilfer a new ashtray from the pub when you needed one. Any time I go wandering through second hand stores or markets I always have an eye out for cigar ashtrays. I really should add branded cigarette ashtays to my list of wants.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

After the sad and recent demise of the ashtray I pinched from the Odeon many years ago, I am now using ..... a bowl. A trip to the pound shop is needed, they're very hard to get any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,522 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Where did you get your one biko? Tried Mainguard Street but no joy. Got one from Marys years ago but the spring eventually broke.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm pretty sure it was Dealz by Tesco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

biko wrote: »
    Got myself this beauty (well, one like it) in a 2 euro shop.
    Handy with the spinning lid to keep smell inside (still smells though).

chrome_spinning_ashtray_76_p.jpg

I genuinely thought there was a teeny tiny fire extinguisher in that ashtray when my OH brought one of these home about 2 months ago. :o

Advertisement