Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women's Sportswear Recommendations

Options
  • 16-02-2014 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Just looking for some recommendations on running gear. I'm just running to keep fit but looking for some decent affordable leggings, sports bras, jackets etc.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jessiesmom

hi there i sometimes use sportsdirect , they have some good offers on every day .

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Penneys do sports bras that are pretty good. For running I reckon buy well and buy once. I have a few bits of nike and addidas stuff that has lasted years. Cheaper stuff is often long gone because of the fit or it didn't wash great. I don't buy teeshirts - free races ones do grand - but for this time of year a good wicking winter top is necessary. My helly hensen merino one is five years old and still okay.

Heatons often have bargains and some of the aldi/lidl stuff can be good but its hit and miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

debenhams are my go to for sports bras
    Everything else from sports direct
    I love the wicking tops by puma and nike on the site and loads of good capris and shorts there

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

Thanks everyone :)

Just checking out Sports Direct and a lot of the Karrimor products seem good value. Can anyone vouch for the quality?

Advertisement