Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Connecting Hard Drive to TV

• 16-02-2014 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all.

Im a bit of a tech illiterate so Im looking for some guidance for connecting my hard drive to my TV. Hard drive is about 1 year old, USB 3.0.

TV is approx 4 years old. There is a HDMI 2 outlet on the back of the TV and also a USB port.

I know that you need a HDMI cable to connect but Im not sure which one to go for.

In terms of navigating the drive when connected to the TV, will the TV remote suffice?

I watched a tutorial on Youtube and it said that on the remote there should be a "media player" button but on mine there isnt.

Im sure these questions seem rather novice to some so I do apologize!

:pac:

Comments

Advertisement