Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get a mortgage?

Options
  • 16-02-2014 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm on a salary of €23,000. Is it possible to get a mortgage on that salary? If it is, roughly how much would it be realistic to hope to get?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi needbiggerboat,

Thanks for your post and welcome to boards.

All Mortgage applications are dealt with on a case by case basis with a range of factors taken into account. In this instance you would be best placed to speak to one of our dedicated Mortgage Advisors, who will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. To request a call back from a Mortgage Advisor and information on Mortgages, please see here

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 needbiggerboat

Hi needbiggerboat,

Thanks for your post and welcome to boards.

All Mortgage applications are dealt with on a case by case basis with a range of factors taken into account. In this instance you would be best placed to speak to one of our dedicated Mortgage Advisors, who will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. To request a call back from a Mortgage Advisor and information on Mortgages, please see here

Thanks
    Tara
    Hi Tara,

Thanks for the reply. I do intend in making contact soon. I'm just wondering is €23,000 too low a salary to be considered or if there are circumstances where a mortgage could be issued based in this salary? For example, if I needed to raise €75,000 of a property valued at €150,000. Obviously I'm not looking for specific details about my case. I'm just wondering if this is a realistic option to begin exploring.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi needbiggerboat,

This is not something that can be answered here. If you request a call back from one of our Mortgage Advisors, they will be more than happy to answer these questions for you.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement