Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my dreams have memories

Options
  • 16-02-2014 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Like most I dream. Sometimes in my dreams the individuals I play have memories that I can remember in the dream. I used to always think the person was me but it is not it is a person with particular memories.

Example. Last night's dream I was in my house except the world I lived in was very different. I had a book that could summon a huge Dragon to help defend me from other evils . In the dream I was forced to use the book which I had not done in years and my Dragon was very sickly. Then all of a sudden I had tonnes of memories of me and the Dragon. Very particular and descriptive ones.

This has happened before and I find it really weird. Any one else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

Yep, happens to me all the time. It's like I have my home city when I'm awake - and then there's the way it looks when I dream, which is completely different. And I have different memories that go with it.

There is also a house I have in my dreams. What a house! It's the house I lived in in uni/my first home where I live now. It's full of memories I never had in day life.

Advertisement