Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick notes

Options
  • 16-02-2014 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I'm registered at The Mall Family Practice. Does anyone know if they are charging for sick notes now? If so does that include people with medical cards? Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭scarlet43

If you see the gp at all you'll pay 50 Euro or use your medical card.....obviously first sick cert is covered then....after that they normally charged me 5 EUR for every subsequent weekly one....but I was getting a social welfare one as well as one for work......I don't think they were charging for the social welfare one though as they normally get a fee from dept. for those ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 sciencebod

scarlet43 wrote: »
    If you see the gp at all you'll pay 50 Euro or use your medical card.....obviously first sick cert is covered then....after that they normally charged me 5 EUR for every subsequent weekly one....but I was getting a social welfare one as well as one for work......I don't think they were charging for the social welfare one though as they normally get a fee from dept. for those ones.

Ah thank you scarlet for taking the time to reply :)

Advertisement