Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will I be able to avail of efibre when it comes to my area?

Options
  • 16-02-2014 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i was wondering will i be able to avail of efibre when it comes to my area. Currently i am living towards the end of a line. As far as i know the box is approx just over a mile from the house, but the line we are on is around 4 miles away from the house.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

Unfortunately, you are not going to get a straight answer. The best you can expect is 'we will get in touch when it is available'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

123321 wrote: »
    i was wondering will i be able to avail of efibre when it comes to my area. Currently i am living towards the end of a line. As far as i know the box is approx just over a mile from the house, but the line we are on is around 4 miles away from the house.
    Hi 123321

If you would like to PM me your address I will look in to this for you,

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2 123321

Hi 123321

Thanks

Al
    i sent you a pm with the the details

Hi 123321

Thanks

Al

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi 123321

I'm awaiting confirmation of plans from your area from the efibre rollout team, as soon as I have more information I'll be in touch with you right away.

Thanks

Al[/font]

Hi 123321

Thanks

Al

Hi 123321

I'm awaiting confirmation of plans from your area from the efibre rollout team, as soon as I have more information I'll be in touch with you right away.

Thanks

Al
    Hi 123321

I have sent you a PM on this just now.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement