Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monday Night Raw 17-2-14

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    What main eventer has reached the top, then turned around and suggested to the boss that he should start putting everyone over? It doesnt happen. When you're an active wrestler (the difference between Cena and Triple H right now) you do what you can to stay on top for as long as possible. It's always been that way.
    I'm making the suggestion that he is doing the opposite to that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Christian is much more entertaining as a heel,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Check Swagger losing his **** at ring side:

vu43Kna.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

What a spot, Cesaro looked like a million bucks in that match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

As said already Cena v Cesaro was awesome ,really feel they could have given Cesaro a win there but at least Super Cena did not kick out of his finisher.

The AA flip was all kinds of awesome sauce ,the Top rope Suplex was class.
    Actually feel this would be a match of the year candidate if it happened at a PPV.

Last week the Seambo v Cesaro square off during that tag was highlight of the night
    This week Cesaro Cena.

I would put a Cesaro push ahead of Romans and Big E's as a priority for Vince.
    His mike work is on par with Romans and Big E.
    He has a better look than Big E and better in the ring than both ( and I am a big Roman Mark)
    I am nearly starting to like the personality vacum that is Swagger when he is alongside Cesaro ( a feat Zig zag could not do )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm still not keen on Duck Wyatt Dynasty tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Get in line Liz. Gonna hate it if they are the ones who get the final win over the Shield as a team.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Not particularly fond of them either, but the Wyatt-Shield feud is perfect for them both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I liked the concept of the characters and ive liked them since their debut, but they arent evolving. Everything they do is quite samey and its the same old stuff. Im a fan and want them to succeed but its getting old and they need to do something different to keep my interest.

Also Bray is good in the ring but he looks so out of shape. I imagine he would be a better grappler in the ring if he look after himself better. Luke Harper is great in the ring and hes not bad on the mic over the last week or 2.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I liked the concept of the characters and ive liked them since their debut, but they arent evolving. Everything they do is quite samey and its the same old stuff. Im a fan and want them to succeed but its getting old and they need to do something different to keep my interest.

Also Bray is good in the ring but he looks so out of shape. I imagine he would be a better grappler in the ring if he look after himself better. Luke Harper is great in the ring and hes not bad on the mic over the last week or 2.
    Yeah agree with most of this. I was excited by the notion but from week
    1 it has flattered to deceive. This has been their first good feud but that was always going to be the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭Ridley

CSF wrote: »
    Cesaro was absolutely awesome tonight, stole the show. Phenomenal. But what have we learned tonight? That no matter what Cesaro does, he can throw his entire arsenal at Cena, hit all his signature moves, nope, barely even a near fall. Cena hits one of his ****ty finisher, game over. Shocking way to finish what Cesaro (not Cena) made into a match of the year candidate. Disgraceful. Cena cannot be a popular man in the locker room.

I don't agree with that. The presentation is that Cesaro, an up-and-comer without any experience in the chamber, shows that he can't be taken lightly on Sunday. And the match reflected that for me. That he lost isn't as important as how close he got to winning against bazillion time world champ John Cena.

Plus Cena went that extra mile to put on great showing or he wouldn't be getting suplexed like that and doing hurricanranas.

But I concur on the matter of Brad Maddox being wasted.

Advertisement