Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to return a voucher..

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

No, your not. If there's nothing wrong with the item then you are entitled to nothing. If the colour is the one they told you it was going to be or what was on the box, then there's nothing wrong and your entitled to nothing. As for size, shops that sell clothes generally have fitting rooms so if you buy the wrong size, again, your not entitled to anything.

Shops aren't rental services. You own it the second you buy it. Even if you turn around before you leave the shop , they don't have to do anything for you.

You are not entitled to anything if you change your mind. Not a swap, credit note or anything else.

You are not entitled to anything, and I was not talking of entitlements, I was coming from a customer service perspective, and I understand i did not put that across, but nearly all Retail outlets allow you to return goods with in 14 days for a refund or 28 days for an exchange, as long as they are as the where bought, I was merely pointing out that refunds go back on the original payment method.

Advertisement