Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iphone 4S cant make andreceive calls

• 16-02-2014 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

hi
    i have an iphone 4s,im 2nd owner. all simcards are working with full network signal, and text messages i can send and receive, 3g data is working too but

I CANT MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS! beeping like when network is busy and the same happens if someone trying to call me.

i checked with iunlocker.net and the report was

- contract until 2.2.2014

- blacklisted in Verizon USA

and

-next policy : unlock

-locked by carrier: unlock

-sim lock: unlocked

I would like to use it Europe not in USA.

Why text messages are working perfectly if its blacklisted?

what can i do to make it working at least in one network in europe?

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

Verizon uses cdma,any phone you have to put in the apn

Verizon sells the 4s unlocked

so it should not need to be unlocked

http://mobileoffice.about.com/od/phonesformobileworkers/qt/How-To-Change-Apn-Settings-On-Your-Mobile-Device.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mandymandy

i used iunlocker.net and paid for check if its carrier locked or blacklisted and popped up that its blaclisted in Verizon USA, in rest what was strange that it said its n contract until 2.2.2014 which is expired ,and i havent had the iphone until today so i dont know if that affects me.... i tried with few different simcards and all worked and had full signal....i dont get what could be wrong

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

change the apn settings

for 5 minutes i was so happy, i`ve changed the apn setting to live.vodafone.com and i made 3 calls after each other and than stopped working again, the same everything like before....

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Moved from Open Source.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

- blacklisted in Verizon USA

Verizon must have a partnership with the networks over here as that sounds like its 100% blacklisted over here too. That or the report is showing the wrong network name and its an Irish network.

I'm fairly sure it's against the rules to discuss blacklisted/stolen handsets on this forum.

iunlocker.net let me know that the Verizon check is giving wrong information and my phone is not blacklisted..... clean imei, so i dont understand why is giving me problems

Advertisement