Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Classic army glock 17

• 16-02-2014 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi folks I'm wondering can I get a co2 mag for my classic army glock 17 ? And any idea on price ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

if you've found them then yes you can technically use them. I however have never heard of CO2 mags for a Glock, never mind a CA one.

The second and third thing to worry about it power output. The increased pressure from the gas may but more strain on the pistol causing increased ware and tear. It may even break the slide if it can't handle it at all.
    Then there's the problem of the risk of the joule output increasing beyond our legal limit of 1 joule.

Few things to consider.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭SuperBlu26

You can get Co2 mags for WE Glocks but not sure if they would fit a CA. http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/we-co2-magazine-for-all-we-g17-g18c-g19-g23-g34-g35-gbb-pistol.html#.UwOyzH8gGK0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

I myself ordered an RA-TECH Co2 glock mag for my KWA Glock 17, it worked great for about 6 months but the power was unreal! Sometimes put my glock over the Irish limit :/ ( in hot weather ) after prolonged use, the extreme pressure of the co2 being put through a glock meant to be powered by gas eventually resulted in me having to replace the trigger seam ( more than once may I add ). Just said I'd give my input into co2 glock mags from my own experience... I would strongly recommend thinking of the pros and cons before buying one :) hope I was of some help to ya.

Advertisement