Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is my complaint not being dealt with?

Options
  • 17-02-2014 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I was charged twice for the same withdrawal while I was abroad. This still hasn't been resolved despite my numerous calls I'm sending a letter. as well as losing this money I've also been charged overdrawn fees for subsequent planned payments due to this duplication.

I also have noticed in my account that a standing order for a fixed term loan that  was paid off in January is also still being taken from my account and when I requested the balance to ensure this it couldn't be given to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Ro.mcdonagh,

Thanks for your post and welcome to boards.

We are sorry to hear you feel your query is not being addressed. Can I ask, when did you first make contact with your branch to raise the ATM query? We are aware that under Visa Debit and Maestro Rules, a merchant or other bank has 45 days to respond to a dispute query we raise with them. If you have been waiting longer than this, please contact your branch and a representative will be more than happy to follow up on this. Contact details for your branch can be found here

As we do not have access to account details here, we would be unable to look into this for you. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement