Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Business Current Account

Options
  • 17-02-2014 5:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Why AIB Internet Banking for Business and Personal Current Account has so poor details in Statement?
    Example:
    Transaction details: "500001" about €70(Date 11/02/2014)
    or
    Transaction details: "REFERRAL CHARGE" €5.15 (Date 12/02/2014)

What is this? Is it some fees or what? I have been told that for first 2 years I will have no charge for my business account (Business Start-up Current Account). Anybody know what is going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Have you used your cheque book recently? Looks to me like cheque for 70e drawn from account and a charge of 5.15 applied due to lack of funds. Could be wrong as am not banking with AIB.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 maniootek

You are right. I just also got email from them:
    The reference you included in your email '500001' relates to a cheque payment from your cheque book.
    A Referral Charge of EUR5.15 is charged to your account when an item is presented to your account and there are no funds to meet this. This means that the bank has honoured this payment. If a payment fails on your account, a charge of EUR10.00 will apply.

Advertisement