Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idea for 1st Birthday

Options
  • 17-02-2014 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭

Hi I am looking for something to do with my friends and her little girl for her first birthday.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

kitten_k wrote: »
    Hi I am looking for something to do with my friends and her little girl for her first birthday.

Any ideas?

I remember chatting to you in the due feb 2013 thread....a year is gone already!!! Would you consider the zoo or a petting farm? I hope your friend is well :-). We had a party in the house for the first birthday last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I know BP, the year has flown in. How is your little one? My friends little one is coming on great, she is walking so there is no stopping her.

We are having a party in the house on Sunday but want to do something on Friday as that's her actual birthday. I say we will end up going to the zoo as not much else to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

Walking.....we are still mastering crawling or drag self to mammy and put arms in air while looking cute!! :-)

Would you consider galaxy quest in swords (they have a ball pit) or panda cafe in stillorgan?

I felt the same about the actual day but in the end I just sat on the floor and played and lots of cuddles!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I wonder how the rest of the Feb 2013 babies are coming along.

Advertisement