Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage build price

Options
  • 17-02-2014 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi All

I am looking to get a garage built and would love to get an idea of the price if anyone was in the know. I am living in Cork.
    What would be considered reasonable price for the following?

Prepare site and remove waste materials, lay foundations and
    concrete floor, path around the perimeter

Build a 13' x 17'4" Garage internal dimensions total internal floor area 225 square foot
    Double Block (not cavity block) up to 8ft height with matching slate roof,facia and soffits.
    No internal plastering, exposed rafters and joists.
    Smooth plastered external walls.

Roofed with slate tiles

Roller door (approx 8ft x 7ft) will price this myself but just for your information regards blocks etc

Removal of existing double doors in my kitchen and this to be placed in garage and block up hole and plaster.

Fit Window, Roller Door and Double doors

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

our garage is about twice size of what you planning and these are our prices:
    tiles were about €1000, roofer was €1200. double glaze pvc windows x 4 + 2 pvc doors coming in at €1900

I don't have the figures for block work but was also double block

hope this helps when getting quotes

• Registered Users Posts: 8 poppy1111

Thanks you so much for providing those details. Figures in so far are well over yours for half the size.

Really appreciate it.

Advertisement