Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handyman - Roof tile replacement!?

Options
  • 17-02-2014 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately after the hurricane last week, one of my roof tiles decided to take flight with it, so i'm just wondering if anyone knows of someone who is reputable (but doesn't charge an over-inflated price) to call out and replace my roof tile! From what i can see, it's just one that needs replacing.

I also may need my Sat dish to be re-aligned...as some of my tv channels have been lost.

The advantages of living in an exposed area! :rolleyes:

Would really appreciate any advice!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Hi ElecKtrA,

I can't recommend anyone, but I would say be very careful about getting someone to fix your roof tile.
    I wouldn't let anyone up on the roof unless they could prove they were insured to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ElecKtrA

54kroc wrote: »
    Hi ElecKtrA,

I can't recommend anyone, but I would say be very careful about getting someone to fix your roof tile.
    I wouldn't let anyone up on the roof unless they could prove they were insured to do it.

Hi!

Thank you much for your reply! I didn't even think of that! Appreciate it :-)

Advertisement