Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pricing question

Options
  • 17-02-2014 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hey folks,

I know it usually depends on the studio, but subdermal implants? (small magnetics in the tips of a finger),

Anyone have any idea what the costing is in or around for Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I know Baz does them in Dundalk, at around €150 last time I enquired with him.

Kay Fagan (Postmodern Sleeze) does them too, but I can't remember what price she does them at. She works occasionally in the Stephen's Green Wildcat studio, so you could always pop in and ask when she's working :)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Grayfoxy

Adiboo wrote: »
    I know Baz does them in Dundalk, at around €150 last time I enquired with him.

Kay Fagan (Postmodern Sleeze) does them too, but I can't remember what price she does them at. She works occasionally in the Stephen's Green Wildcat studio, so you could always pop in and ask when she's working :)

Aye I will do, cool! I am going to be taking a trip up to Baz next month anyway, but shall be in town this week :D

Thanks!

Advertisement