Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<< Looking for a house to rent in Dungarvan >>

Options
  • 17-02-2014 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hi

Anyone aware of a 3 bed house, preferably with an enclosed garden, for rent in Dungarvan?

Looking to rent long term let. (A couple and a house trained dog.)

Excellent references

Must be within walking distance of town centre so Cruachan etc... not an option.

Houses currently up for sale not considered.

Can move in from 1 March onwards.

House with damp etc... not considered. (Been led up that garden path a few times already)

Any pointers welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

If Cruachan isn't considered to be within walking distance of the town center then what is?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

The monang road is horrible to walk up if the weather is bad, so I fully understand not including it within walking distance!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Any road is horrible to walk on in bad weather. If we knew the type of distance the OP wants we might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

lertsnim wrote: »
    If Cruachan isn't considered to be within walking distance of the town center then what is?

Agree, 1km to the Strandside roundabout, through the park and you're almost there.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭seanaway

Hi

Cruachan is just too far out and the road is dreadful. I'm looking at town centre/Spring area/ or maybe just inside abbeyside.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 PoloMint96

Hey guys, I know this is an old thread, but I'm here hoping that someone knows of a two bedroom going in the area of Spring/Abbeyside/Burgery/Cruachan by preference? Looking to move in for 10th May for a four month lease :)

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭seanaway

Dunno but I'll keep an eye out for you. Have you tried the estate agents in town?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 OldBoro

Hi I have one in Ballinroad if your interested

OldBoro wrote: »
    Hi I have one in Ballinroad if your interested

Hi OldBoro, that would be a great offer. I have messaged you my contact details to talk further about this, thank you!

seanaway wrote: »
    Dunno but I'll keep an eye out for you. Have you tried the estate agents in town?

Thanks seanaway, I have gotten onto them by phone but they have said that the rental market down there sa in high demand. So don't know how to possibly follow up on that 😠thanks again!

• Advertisement
Advertisement