Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order processing time?

Options
  • 17-02-2014 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Placed an order for broadband on the 11th-12th and received an email saying broadband is processing. How long will it take to process?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Umekichi wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Placed an order for broadband on the 11th-12th and received an email saying broadband is processing. How long will it take to process?

Thanks
    Hi Umekichi

There are a number of different lead times assigned to different types of service, such as 10 working days for installation of a line then a further 5 working days for activation of broadband on a line.

If you would like to PM me your order or account details I will look further in to this for you.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

PM sent

PM sent
    Hi Umekichi

The PM you sent only includes your email address, can you please PM your address/address of where you ordered the broadband please?

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

Eh sorry, I thought I put it in.
    Having a bit of a ditsy day today :D
    New PM Sent

Eh sorry, I thought I put it in.
    Having a bit of a ditsy day today :D
    New PM Sent
    No worries, replied this morning :)