Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB Power Pay card

Options
  • 17-02-2014 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum. I'm with pre-paid power ESB and have a card that I use when buying power tokens. My card has stopped scanning in the stores so I cannot buy any more tokens til I get a new one, and I have no idea how to order a new one. Can anyone help me? I googled it but could find nothing helpful. Am on emergency credit so starting to panic now :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'm going to move this to Talk to Electric Ireland to see if the reps there can help

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi rawn,

Private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/telephone number, confirming that you are the account-holder, and we will proceed with assisting you then.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Is 1850 301030 for new card, take s about 4 days to arrive.

Advertisement