Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mprn number

Options
  • 17-02-2014 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I just moved into a new house and I need my mprn number ASAP to set up an energy provider. I have no previous bills from this property as I am just here since yesterday so have no way of retrieving it. I have called all of the ESB numbers and none are available. How can I get my mprn number? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Enda,

If you are renting, this would be something to check with the landlord/lady or letting agency. If you are not renting, do private message us your address and we will do a search for its MPRN.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tink2

Today when I got home from work dreading all the dirty dishes that awaited me to have my hubbie collect me from the bus & had taken a half day from work, cleaned the kitchen, bought me flowers, lit the fire & had my slippers & a glass of wine waiting for me!! What a guy!! Would love to treat him to something nice!!!

Advertisement