Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clarisonics

• 17-02-2014 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Having looked through numerous reviews online, I really want to get one of these guys but at a price of €150 for a Mia 2...it seems like I will be waiting a little while longer.

Does anyone know of any cheaper options where I can order online, or maybe it might be best to head to Debenhams or Brown Thomas when I have the €€ to hand over

Any help would be great ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

I had the No. 7 one and found it very harsh on my skin. I got my clarisonic at the end of last year and have found it much better. My skin is generally sensitive and I love that the clarisonic has a choice of heads. In my experience, the clarisonic is well worth the wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

Might I recommend the Foreo Luna (Mini)?
    http://www.foreo.com/product/luna-mini/

I got it for £99 on Amazon and there is no replacing brush heads. It also seems to be more hygienic than the Clarisonic. It's non abrasive so good for sensitive skin. And if you want exfoliation, I put a paste of water and baking soda on my face yesterday and massaged it in with the Luna. It's like a microdermabrasion facial at home!

(I don't work for Foreo ;) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I bought mine second hand on ebay for about 60e. I buy the replacement heads on ebay as well - they're not clarisonic branded but fit perfectly - I got six for approx. 18e recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭NickyL

I'm hoping to buy one myself shortly. I've heard that there are some fakes for sale online, so watch out for that.
    House of Fraser in Dundrum have a Clarison day planned on Friday 28th Feb - there might be some promotions so worth a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Porridge77

Hi NickyL - thanks for the heads up on the House of Fraser Event, I tried having a google to see if I can get any more info on the event, but nothing came up.

Ill try and get over Friday evening after work anyways, and see if anything is on special.

There does seem to be plenty of fake websites offering these for sale, I was trying to get a reliable site which I could order online for delivery, but as CookieCakes alluded to, a Clarisonic is an investment which hopefully will be worth it and its not really worth risking buying something which might not even be a real one for a few quid cheaper.

The 28th is payday too - Yikes !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but the wife is after a clarasonic for her birthday. I have been looking online and came across the below site which has them, but the price seems far too low for them to be legit. Am I missing soemthing, or is this just a really good price

http://www.skincareoutletshop.com/online-sale-clarisonic-plus/online-sale-clarisonic-plus-blue-sonic-skin-cleansing-in-oraneg.html

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭cookiecakes

I wouldn't trust that site. Have a look at the whois page for the site. Registered in Panama and no other info available. I would be wary of it..

Advertisement