Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moyglare Sites

Options
  • 17-02-2014 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wanted to throw this out as a bit of a punt. I'm looking for a site around the Moyglare/Maynooth area. It's very hard to try and find out the names of farmers in the area to even approach them so if anyone out there knew of any farmer in that area that might be willing to sell half an acre let me know. It would be nice to get one around the Moyglare area near the studs etc but I'm open to anything.

Thanks

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 barryoconnor

Hi,
    Did you have any joy in finding any sites in the Maynooth area? There is such a shortage of family homes to buy in Maynooth it's ridiculous and I was thinking of going the 'site' route too. House prices in the Maynooth area seem to be on the constant rise and getting up to 2007 levels again, which is scary. People have short memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭bemak

Not luck yet. Maynooth is nice but the warren of houses that exist south of the canal is too much. Amazing the amount that's there. A site would be the dream but we'll have to wait and see. It's probably a long shot!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Maynooth is also in Kildare not Meath:)
    On the accommodation forum there is a big thread about Castlepark.
    There is a big shortage of 4+ bedroom houses and the price of some is crazy but demand is most definitely there.

Advertisement