Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost to finish house

Options
  • 17-02-2014 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Username: thesteve
    Works: Finishing a house
    Professionals Needed: Everything needed to finish the inside of a house.

I've been looking at buying an unfinished house in Co. Clare and was wondering if anyone could advise on a rough figure to finish it / recommend a building contractor in that area that can quote me on it.

Here's the details;
    - Approx 1300 sq ft., dormer style detached house
    - It's currently watertight, windows are in, roof is on, drainage is done, paths are laid.
    - First fix is in, all electrics and pipe work have been ran
    - All floors have been poured
    - Upstairs the partition wall frames are in but there's no plasterboard attached as yet
    - No insulation is in yet
    - There are no stairs in yet
    - Door architraves are in

Taking the kitchen, bathrooms and flooring out of it (as that can differ greatly in price), I'm looking to figure out how much it's going to cost to finish the rest.

I have the floor plans and pictures for anyone who wants to contact me as regards a quote.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement