Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on renting in Drogheda.

Options
  • 17-02-2014 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all.

Currently renting a duplex in Bryanstown Manor and are very happy here. Unfortunately we are finding it hard to save money with the rent we are paying so are thinking we will have to downsize for a while. Have been looking around for the last few months but there has been very little available for around €600.

There is an apartment up on Daft at the mo in St Catherines on North Rd. Does anyone know what these are like? Was that area affected with the flooding lately?
    Also Preston Mills along the Quays? Never knew there were apartments there!

Thanks a mill! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

Did you get sorted, or still in Bryanstown?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

mejulie805 wrote: »
    Did you get sorted, or still in Bryanstown?

You know of anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

Not at the moment, there seems to be very little available.

I've regularly seen apartments in The Willows go for €600, which I would keep an eye out for as it is quite nice. I probably wouldn't move to any of the apartment blocks on the quays (especially from Bryanstown). Keep an eye around the estate for the signs, some of the lower ground apartments might come available, which would be pretty handy for moving. They're quite nice and you still have 2 bedrooms...
    Haven't heard much about St Catherines, which could be taken as a good thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 tiggerific

Thanks for the feedback! Haven't moved as of yet, like you say there is very little available at the moment. Will just have to keep an eye out. Having trouble with noisy neighbours beneath us at the mo so quite anxious to move now, so hopefully something will come up! Thanks again!

Advertisement