Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logged fault update needed

Options
  • 17-02-2014 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Is there any way of checking when my service will be restored, it has been 5 days now with no information as to when this may be fixed. This is the fault ref given when I logged the fault, 12142267. 

Regards,
    Tony

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi there,
    Is there any way of checking when my service will be restored, it has been 5 days now with no information as to when this may be fixed. This is the fault ref given when I logged the fault, 12142267. 

Regards,
    Tony
    Hi anthony4335
    though our normal resolve times are 2 to 4 days, we are seeing delays particularly in the south and West due to bad weather conditions and last weeks storms.
    Your ticket is with a technical crew and we will get this resolved as fast as we can.
    Our apologies for the inconvenience. We do post information  on areas affected to our forums here
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

Coming up on 2 weeks now, with the exception of one generic text still no broadband and no idea as to when they will get around to it. Please please give some idea as to when I can expect a repair before I go out and string two cans together:(

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

Hi there,

Regards,
    Tony
    Hi anthony4335
    though our normal resolve times are 2 to 4 days, we are seeing delays particularly in the south and West due to bad weather conditions and last weeks storms.
    Your ticket is with a technical crew and we will get this resolved as fast as we can.
    Our apologies for the inconvenience. We do post information  on areas affected to our forums here
    Tony
    Tony,

I have the same issue...two weeks without any indication of when repair will be done.
    By the way, that forum link has not been updated since last Thursday.
    What is the latest status on repairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

I seen that also with the updates, I can understand that their heads must be wrecked listening to the increased whining ,but there should be at least some idea as to how far or close they are to a repair. I hope for all this they can improve the line quality some and give me a little speed bump 2Mb is not cutting the mustard any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Have the same issue, logged the fault on the 19th February (should have logged it the day after the storm) and issue isn't fixed. The auld man is fairly pi$$ed off now and might change to Sky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

johnb25 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Regards,
    Tony
    Hi anthony4335
    Tony
    Tony,

I have the same issue...two weeks without any indication of when repair will be done.
    By the way, that forum link has not been updated since last Thursday.
    What is the latest status on repairs?

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi johnb25

The high level of issues created by the storms have created delays however if you would like to PM me your landline number I'll check for any possible updates on your case.

I'll look to have the forum updated soon

Thanks

Al[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Have the same issue, logged the fault on the 19th February (should have logged it the day after the storm) and issue isn't fixed. The auld man is fairly pi$$ed off now and might change to Sky.
    Hi TheBigGreen

If you would like to PM me your number I can check for any possible updates to the status of your case.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement